wardawg2038

So Patriotspy what you are saying was you were not MAN enough to reveal your self to coach B when you had the chance!! You shook his hand and acted friendly after the game? Sounds a little yellow to me!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Anyway, Chad don't let the "haters" get you down. You can talk to the kids in Cannon if you want, they still respect you and want to talk to you that says more than this guy can ever say. you coached those guys for three years and built relationships that will last a lifetime. Patriotspy, knows so much about football he must be a HC coach somewhere!! Sounds like he played some college FB. Tell us patriot, how many games did you start in college? what is your overall record as a HC? Let me know I would love to come watch you perform on Friday night. I'll finish with you talk about classless, but what is more classless, talking to former players who you care for and respect or offering to pay people to film your upcoming opponents game, when you have three years worth of tape on him!! Even better gettting on here behind a screen name and running your mouth!! You don't have to answer b/c I already know it!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> On the game, from everything I have heard it was a great game between the Warriors and the Indians which could have gone either way. Good luck the rest of the season to both teams and stay healthy and problem free!!

Announcements