Region 7-2a who makes playoffs

cardfan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playoff picture should get a little clearer after this week.

Huntingdon at Camden

Stewart County at Adamsville

Waverly vs Riverside

These should be some pretty good matchups. I think the home teams have the edge in these games.

i dont know about that cardfan, i think adamsville will be the only home team to win. huntingdon is still a little better than the lions, and waverly should be able to beat riverside as long as the qb and receivers are on the same note the whole game.

i dont know about that cardfan, i think adamsville will be the only home team to win. huntingdon is still a little better than the lions, and waverly should be able to beat riverside as long as the qb and receivers are on the same note the whole game.

I have only seen pieces of huntingdon, but I watched an entire game of the lions. They are steps ahead of the mustangs. It just seems like they are struggling to get the new system in place at huntingdon. Goodluck to the tigers may it be injury free.

I have only seen pieces of huntingdon, but I watched an entire game of the lions. They are steps ahead of the mustangs. It just seems like they are struggling to get the new system in place at huntingdon. Goodluck to the tigers may it be injury free.

I have to agree with you, the Lions should stampede the Mustangs this year but they better be ready for them

All of you saying Wavo or H-town even have a shot at beating the lions are idiots!!!! With the Help of Coach Reeves the lions will come out and straight dump on the stangs so get ready. I wont even say anything about waverly cuz thats just dumb. And i would actually say the offense for the lions is better in the passing category this year no doubt.

All of you saying Wavo or H-town even have a shot at beating the lions are idiots!!!! With the Help of Coach Reeves the lions will come out and straight dump on the stangs so get ready. I wont even say anything about waverly cuz thats just dumb. And i would actually say the offense for the lions is better in the passing category this year no doubt.

And you've seen Waverly play when?

wow standings really got shook up this week with stewart county beating aville and camden beating huntingdon which i wouldnt of thought coulda happened but it is high school football and anything can happen...

Standings this week look like this:

1. Camden 3-0 next game at home against Houston for homecoming...Lions should go to 4-0

2. Waverly 2-0 next game at home against Adamsville...should be a close hard fought game but Tigers have a big chance to be 3-0.

3. Stewart Co. 2-1 next game at home against Huntingdon...another game to be on the look out for this week, Stewart Co has a big chance in this one but I'm sure the Mustangs will be looking for some revenge after the past weeks.

4. Huntingdon 1-1 next game at Stewart Co....

5. Adamsville 1-2 next at Waverly...The Cardinals will be coming off of a tough loss to SC, should be a really good game.

6. Houston Co 0-2 next at Camden...HC is not last this week but will most likely be put back there with a loss to a tough Lions team.

7. Riverside 0-3 next at Perry Co...Panthers were put down last week against a strong Waverly team.

over half way done with regular season play, the region is mixing up a lot but could this be how it will turn out by November??

38-7 Camden. Its about time people see where reality overcomes perception.

38-7 Camden. Its about time people see where reality overcomes perception.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's hilarious right there - Good one RCombs

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's hilarious right there - Good one RCombs

any predictions for the Waverly/Huntington game??

lets here some upsets please....

any predictions for the Waverly/Huntington game??

lets here some upsets please....

waverly will beat adamsville in a close one and stewart county and huntingdon will be a good one to watch i really am not too sure who will win it but i think the homefield will help the rebels...

and we'l talk about waverly and huntingdon next week after these two games because right now these are two of the most important ones in 7aa right now so just give it a few more hours

Huntingdon beats SC this week, Waverly squeaks one out against Adamsville. Camden destroyed Houston Co. last night so they are still undefeated in the region. Looks like it will be

Camden

Waverly

Huntingdon

Stewart Co.

So if SC loses to Huntingdon, they become Cardinals and Tigers fans. And they create a must win situation against Camden.