Region 7-2a who makes playoffs

cardfan

Ok, now we have several games under our belts. How does everyone see the region stacking out now??

Camden

Huntingdon/ Adamsville winner (it will take more than a half of football)

Hunt/Adams loser

Waverly

Stewart

Riverside

Houston County

Looks like a right on target prediction so far. What do you guys think.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not see how you arrive at SC being ahead of Waverly. They beat you and Camden and Hutingdon will beat you. At best you become 4th behind Waverly. When the Cardinals beat you you fall to 5th.

Wavo will beat yall...we will beat yall...huntington will beat yall...puttin yall at 5-5 overall...Camden and huntington will both beat wavo...putting them at 6-4...and we will be 7-3 maybe 8-2...so with the overall record we take 3rd

Wavo will beat yall...we will beat yall...huntington will beat yall...puttin yall at 5-5 overall...Camden and huntington will both beat wavo...putting them at 6-4...and we will be 7-3 maybe 8-2...so with the overall record we take 3rd

REgion record takes precedence. If SC and Waverly end up with the same region record, head to head determines seed. So in that case Waverly would win even though SC would have better overall record. But with a 7-3 record SC likely would get an at large bid.

I say:

Huntingdon

Camden

Waverly

Stewart County

Adamsville

Riverside

Houston County

REgion record takes precedence. If SC and Waverly end up with the same region record, head to head determines seed. So in that case Waverly would win even though SC would have better overall record. But with a 7-3 record SC likely would get an at large bid.

I say:

Huntingdon

Camden

Waverly

Stewart County

Adamsville

Riverside

Houston County

So you think that Huntingdon will beat Camden? Don't think this is the year for that.....Def a 1-2 combo but with Camden on top

So you think that Huntingdon will beat Camden? Don't think this is the year for that.....Def a 1-2 combo but with Camden on top

I'm going on scores from games that I've seen plus the fact that I've talked with several persons from Camden who say they don't have near the team they had last year. They say Camden is good, but too many key losses to be as good as last year.