Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Anyone know about the transfers Clinton got? What are they going to do? Are they going to stick with the program? Or are they going to find a new ship?
    • Not seen or heard much on us this year. Anyone have any insights? I missed the Lakeway scrimmage. Curious how that turned out. 
    • Yep. It’s a mess. That will be the most important hire at 825 in a long time.  IMO there are too many people up there standing on 3rd base acting like they hit the triple. In reality, someone else (GQ) hit the triple, and they are simply pinch running and will ultimately get picked off unless they at least try to score. Not just talking about football.
    • I really don’t get your point. Yes, Bearden lost two superstars, that can’t be glanced over, but if you still look at their roster, they have star talent almost everywhere. I’m sure Jones was expecting to lose players. I mean, it’s been rumored since the days they both stepped into Bearden, but I mean, they still have star talent everywhere, receiver, linebacker, safety, defensive back, running back, not to mention they have two probably top 20 quarterbacks in 6A battling it out every day for the starting position. And knowing Jones, I’m sure there will be another star talent that lands in Bearden this off-season, which, based on hearing rumors, may already be there. I’m not too sure. But Chaz and Brody will definitely hurt, but I really doubt it will affect Bearden as much as you think. Maybe during the postseason going up against teams like Oakland, but I doubt during the regular season.
    • The ironic thing is that in 13 or 14 they did the same thing to the baseball team and hired a moron to coach them and the kids refuse to play. nobody came out they changed the coach to a competent baseball coach and within 3 years went to win a  state championship.so things do hold water when it comes to these things.