Predictions in region 1A

bulldawg 70

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would not count the landers or cosby out if there muffins grace is a doe ball

I have noticed something , it always go back to food /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Biscuits, muffins, Hampton, Cosby, whatever they want to call us is o.k because we will be the region champions.

Thats a pretty bold statement and a pretty bold signature you have there for someone that has just got a taste of victory from beating several muffin cupcake teams. I doubt you will be able to handle Pujo's Dogs. If you were somehow fortunate enough to make it to a semifinal game, I'm sure South Pitt or Trousdale will be glad to welcome you to the playoffs.

Thats a pretty bold statement and a pretty bold signature you have there for someone that has just got a taste of victory from beating several muffin cupcake teams. I doubt you will be able to handle Pujo's Dogs. If you were somehow fortunate enough to make it to a semifinal game, I'm sure South Pitt or Trousdale will be glad to welcome you to the playoffs.

Playoff, playoffs, Every one wants to jump to the playoffs.It's all about the journey, not the destination. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It will be a good battle for 2nd 3rd and 4th behind The Grace Christian Academy. I just hope those three teams do well in the playoffs and help us carry the region 1 banner.

I'm starting to wonder if this guy is really a fan or a coach from one of the teams "battleing for 2nd, 3rd and 4th" trying to fire up their players and fans. Can he be for real and be this arrogant..??

I'm starting to wonder if this guy is really a fan or a coach from one of the teams "battleing for 2nd, 3rd and 4th" trying to fire up their players and fans. Can he be for real and be this arrogant..??

If I;m a fan, coach, player or whatever, I don't think it matters to you all at Cosby, because you all still can't win a playoff game.