Creek Wood vs Page

tnvols4eva...you are pretty confident in a team who beat a creek wood team who is havin a down year...creek wood has had your number the past three years, and creek wood had alot of key seniors from last years team graduate.They are rebuilding and they will get better and don't be suprised if they return to beating you guys next year. Also, creek wood's running back, Caleb Bell, is a great talent and he is just on a team by himself now. The talent around him jus doesn't equal up.

On another note, creek wood needs to change something defensively, they have had 40+ points scored on them 3 times this year. Teams are passing all over them. They still have some tough teams ahead so if they don't do anything soon then they are in alot of trouble

Just to add something to your comment about rebuilding....one reason you beat Page for three years was THEY were rebuilding. Two of our starters are 4 yr starters and a lot of them have started for 3 years so they KNOW about rebuilding. It was their turn.

I am shocked at the Creekwood offensive totals...almost no rushing yds and 30 passes??? That just doesn't sound like them.

Congrats to the Pats on their win and it helped you get back in the hunt. Grow from this win. I know that you all can compete with Giles. Remember what Giles did to you at game end last year. That aside, you should have tons of motivation. A win at Giles really shakes up the region. I think we will be catching Giles at a good time with them looking toward DL the following week.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched Creek Wood all year they do have the talent but something is missing. After the blow out by Page I watched the boys go to the locker room only about 5 of them had there heads down and not talking the other 50 were laughing and cutting up like nothing had just happened. I think the team is missing HART. That is something the seniors and coaching staff need to address and step up. Caleb Bell can??™t do it all put a lineman in the backfield to help block. You can pass the ball please do so. Page you played a good game congrats on the win.

WOW....what a change. Way to spread the ball around to the other playmakers on the team also nice to see the playbook opened up. Great job players and staff. Keep it up and we'll make a run for it!

I agree, this looked like a different team from 2-3 weeks ago....different plays, etc. Nice to see Neel share the love. I've said it before, he is an awesome athlete but he can not do it all himself. We all know he's great for some good runs but we have to also pass the ball to win. The whole starting squad is full of talent, too much not to spread it around. Offensive line looked great and gave him time to find the open man and that's all he needs to make the big passes and plays. Defense looked great as well.

Again, I had not kept up with Creek Wood but had planned on seeing a tougher game from them. As for the poster who said I had a lot of confidence in Page...yes, I do. If these kids keep playing like what I saw Friday night and know they can, we will be a contender in the playoffs. Page needed a confidence boost and they got it, now they just need to keep it. Can't wait to see what happens in Giles County game this week!

Everybody goes thru rebuilding years, just look at Independence for example. They made it to the state last year but lost many key senior players. There is still a lot of talent there and Eubanks is an incredible coach but they need experience first. Look for them to be back after a couple of rebuilding years.