73choctawqb

DC had one good year last year and now yall DC people think they're going to be good every year i guess. Got news for you...Not gonna happen. And last season was a fluke for yall. Yall got to the playoffs and choked. That so called good defense got ran over by the Tomcats. DC want beat Haywood, Dyersburg, or Crockett. Oh yeah and who cares about middle school. I mean really. Haywood wins 28 7. I dont even know if DC scores.

I just deleted a lengthy response to this post. I thought about it & ther is only a few things that need to be said.

# 1 .......... 10 - 2 & UNDEFEATED in the regular season (Region 73A) is NEVER a fluke !

# 2 .......... The defense in the playoff game was short of the leading tackler in the "regular season matchup"

@ Haywood where he had double digit tackles & a tackle for loss that killed Haywood's momentum in a close game.Now, one player may not make all the difference, but "Big Mo" is a funny thing ! A big play here, a big play there. Someone that team is used to having around as a "spark" ! emotional letdown of losing an impact player.

# 3 .......... Intangibles ............ things that you may or may not know about, seem to be lacking @ D.C. this year. Last years Senior Class ( Justin Scott, Jared Hunter, Blake Oliver, Kyle King, Adam Clark, Eric Benard, Cory Windle & Davis had a"refuse to Lose" Attitude that was "contagious" ! There was a cohesiveness that bonded the whole team together. Leadership was there ( by example ). I don't know if it is there this year or not ! SENIORS...... CALL THIS A CHALLENGE & STEP UP ! It still is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU !

# 4 .......... Who cares about Middle School ? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME ! Every High School Coach,

fan / supporter that has interest in the long term success of their favorite High Schoolteam !

Really now,how "bone headed" of a question was that ? If you like the NFL .......... consider NCAA as "Middle School" If you like NCAA .......... consider High School as "Middle School" ! Middle School is the "lifeline" for you High School ! If you give a D@^^n about your High School Program You had BETTER care !

#5 ........... Success "breeds" EXPECTATION" ! ...... What ????? Do you think that every parent, fan / supporter , player is gonna go around with the attitude that "Oh my ! we're gonna be sorry as h3!! this year" ! Sure the success of last season "raised the bar" ! D.C. ain't gonna "sneak up on anybodyn!............Well now they just might ! Especially if every team has the attitude as "bigwooten" ! Maybe I should not have posted this part ! of # 5 !

#6............ In the "Grand Scheme",the only difference that really counts right now Non - Region losses As best I recall....... NOBODY gave D.C. a "snowballs chance in h3!! against Haywood last year ! The general concensious to many was that the games prior had been a "Fluke" , or D.C. hadn't played anybody !

Announcements