West Greene vs. Chuckey Doak

lilmonroe71

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt that story having any truth to it at all. There would be public scrutiny all over this! I for one can tell you that if it were my son and it really happened, They would know it for miles!!!!!! God forbid anyone ever doing something like that over a football game. I am sure that video of the game is available and it would be caught if so. I would like to say that I am mighty proud of WG's accomplishments this year and their sportsmanship. I sure hope they can pull it off tonight. It will be a close one I think. Good luck to all, and let's pray that every player goes home un-injured tonight!!!

Good game tonight Buffs.Everyone in Mosheim is really proud of the effort.The coaches did a great job also in getting our young players ready.I'm already looking forward to next friday night.

nice flower princess...make the drive and I will rip your arms off and beat you with them....or does that sound as ridiculous as your post and the razor rumor? IDIOT!!

Hey tc don't be upset,CD got beat by a better team last night and outcoached.Face it man WGHS is the best team in the county!The black knights are just bad!

Hey tc don't be upset,CD got beat by a better team last night and outcoached.Face it man WGHS is the best team in the county!The black knights are just bad!

Not upset at all...some people just have no clue...I heard Joe had his boys ready and they caught some breaks, hes a good guy and coach...good luck the rest of the way. WG should have a good gage on how "good" they are next week...dont yall play GP?

I really doubt that story having any truth to it at all. There would be public scrutiny all over this! I for one can tell you that if it were my son and it really happened, They would know it for miles!!!!!! God forbid anyone ever doing something like that over a football game. I am sure that video of the game is available and it would be caught if so. I would like to say that I am mighty proud of WG's accomplishments this year and their sportsmanship. I sure hope they can pull it off tonight. It will be a close one I think. Good luck to all, and let's pray that every player goes home un-injured tonight!!!

The Director of schools was called and informed about this by family members. I guess it just proves what a big do nothing Parkins is!!!

Outstanding football from the buffaloes!!!!!!! Everyone stepped it up last night, But I have to say the DEFENSE did an outstanding job too!! If they keep that up on defense it will be one heck of a finish this year!!! oh ok I'll knock it off my son is on defense.... lol! All of them did a great job!!! Way to go Buffs!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />