• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think PC will win again that will be 3 in a roll.PC 27 Riverside 13

Riverside by as much as they want

Radio33- it's called 3 in a row

Vikingfan- too bad it won't count.....for anything but a loss

Viking Defense- Riverside will make a highlight reel this friday, tell the camera man to pay close attention

DCRHS-42

PC-0

Yea, I will be there. Or, I might end up at the Funeral Home waiting for the Viking's Hope of a winning season to come in on the stretcher. LOL

It isn't dirty when you play till the whistle, that is called hustle. We had a kid kicked out last year for a good hustle play. I am so sorry that your kids were too "SOFT!" to handle a good player making plays.

2 in a row and the Perry County fans come out swinging at anyone with an opposing opinion, man I would hate to see if you was actually a decent team.

well since no one else will post for Riverside's behalf I will do all the talking.

We are 1-5, but there is alot of talent on this team. >We should rally around our boys and make sure they know they have our support.

There are some ball games we can win the the last few weeks, I am not going to hide and keep this all to my self when I know there are better fans in Riverside.

This is still Perry County, they are a 1a joke, but... they are still a STEPPING STONE to the future.

Radio: I am glad you keep up with the schedules. What was ya'lls record a year ago?

atleast we don't go winless!

well since no one else will post for Riverside's behalf I will do all the talking.

We are 1-5, but there is alot of talent on this team. >We should rally around our boys and make sure they know they have our support.

There are some ball games we can win the the last few weeks, I am not going to hide and keep this all to my self when I know there are better fans in Riverside.

This is still Perry County, they are a 1a joke, but... they are still a STEPPING STONE to the future.

Radio: I am glad you keep up with the schedules. What was ya'lls record a year ago?

atleast we don't go winless!

I agree with you Expert. Riverside does have the talent. We should have won at least two more games this year. BUT we did not. This is another game that we should win. Hopefully we can pull it together this week and win. Players keep your heads up and play hard.

that was the 07 season and what year is this since your the expert....i believe it 08 if i am not mistaking...

Well, I would hide behind some laughter too. If I had a season like that just a year ago.

What is worse, that you are still the underdog to a 1-5 team, or that you will be losing to a 1-5 team. Either way it looks bad for Perry County. Your 3-3 record is sure something to brag about.....is that the best that the Vikings have ever done? Are ya'll making history this year???? I am sure it isn't the worst....

Face it Radio: you will always be a non contender in Perry County. Just change the mascot from Vikings to PRETENDERS. It would fit better.