Lawrence vs Giles

Guest gilessf

Guest gilessf

To: Go Gold , I hope more than anything that this season we can finally make a rivaly out of these 2 games . It has been forever since we have won a game . This season is last go around for us and hopefully we can play on your level for 2 games . The last 2 years we have lost 90% of our games to you and Jackson Co. .(Mary Beth and Andrea are gone , now maybe ). Make your predictions first and then I will give mine . :D

Playing Giles Co. is like pulling teeth and that's not any fun. There has been some barn burners the last 3 years and I don't expect anything different this year. My perdiction is still Purple and Gold for both games, but if that little Russell girl gets hot watch out, Giles Co. may end their drought. I figure ole John and Gail Wild will have her guarded pretty tight.

Guest gilessf

We just hope to make a decent game of it , we will be out girled and out coached thats for sure . We hope to win 1 game at least in 4 years . If have to lose at least it is to good team and if we get lucky you have hear about it for ever . Be nice to go out STATE CHAMPS aaa , aa this year after both being runner up last year . Good luck in all your games but 2 . :o