Huntland vs Columbia Aca

longsnapper74

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All us in Perry Co. are pulling for Huntland and I cant see why they havent won more games I say Huntland is more phyiscal and I think Huntland has speed to play with them.If I was Huntland coach I would try to keep it simple and run right at them.

Huntland would run right at them if they did not have all the injuries. Now if huntland cant throw the ball and catch the ball they will be in trouble

The only bad thing was the officials missed several other calls against CA. 1. Terrible holding hornet DE on first TD 2. Ripping the helmet off huntland QB. 3. Facemask on opening kickoff. CA has had these penalties all year. Quit whinning and help your coach teach these kids how to not commit all those stupid penalties. By the way the stats in the paper show 13 penalties.

The only bad thing was the officials missed several other calls against CA. 1. Terrible holding hornet DE on first TD 2. Ripping the helmet off huntland QB. 3. Facemask on opening kickoff. CA has had these penalties all year. Quit whinning and help your coach teach these kids how to not commit all those stupid penalties. By the way the stats in the paper show 13 penalties.

CA hasnt had all those penalties all year. it amazes me that they could still score 31 points with that many penalties.