Whites Creek vs. Hillboro

12NCS

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you like for the Burros to rest their starters? I see Hopper is back playing LB and that can only help Maplewood but I believe your best team was the 06' team with T. Holt and that D was and is better than this year imo. I wonder if Tullahoma will rest their starters tonight in preperation for the real test next week. It's catch a cobra time in Green Hills!

Tullhoma couldnt afford to rest their bench players let alone starters.

Hillsboro been resting thier starters all year, something to do with "internal"

i wouldnt like to see that at all but hey do what you got to do to win ..fear not!

what tullahoma will do to us, but fear what they will do to u,

real test??? ..lol thats a bunch of jack @$@%!!

they will play you harder than they did us. and they just might win!!

donkey town down!!! is what i say!! you boys hear me over yonder!!

Tullhoma couldnt afford to rest their bench players let alone starters.

Hillsboro been resting thier starters all year, something to do with "internal"

i wouldnt like to see that at all but hey do what you got to do to win ..fear not!

what tullahoma will do to us, but fear what they will do to u,

real test??? ..lol thats a bunch of jack @$@%!!

they will play you harder than they did us. and they just might win!!

donkey town down!!! is what i say!! you boys hear me over yonder!!

We all know what you say boski. It's the same ole same ole every week....HHS will get beat by _______ and every week this season with the exception of Franklin and MBA you have been wrong so far including Maplewood.

Now, I don't pretend to believe you'll ever support the fellow Metro-Nashville school named Hillsboro, but I will, in some twisted way, likely miss your always predicting an HHS loss and then showing up the next week and predicting the same thing again despite being wrong the previous week (and the previous few weeks in many cases).

This salute is to you boski.....the eternal optimist for Maplewood football and trash talker of Hillsboro football. We'll miss you on the HHS threads next year man! Good luck to Maplewood in the future!

ok pops i was gonna stay out of it but for you to say we will not make it out the second round is like saying yal beat maplewood in the quarterfinals last year..........lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ............thats not the truth and you and the rest of my hillsboro peps kno that.....#12 demetrice garrett.. shout to you at the navy....

but i want whs 26

hhs 21

I will get back at you later. WATCH!!!!!!!!

We all know what you say boski. It's the same ole same ole every week....HHS will get beat by _______ and every week this season with the exception of Franklin and MBA you have been wrong so far including Maplewood.

Now, I don't pretend to believe you'll ever support the fellow Metro-Nashville school named Hillsboro, but I will, in some twisted way, likely miss your always predicting an HHS loss and then showing up the next week and predicting the same thing again despite being wrong the previous week (and the previous few weeks in many cases).

This salute is to you boski.....the eternal optimist for Maplewood football and trash talker of Hillsboro football. We'll miss you on the HHS threads next year man! Good luck to Maplewood in the future!

you got it all wrong pal ....u think im going to let you guys off that easy im still going to be all over your jack &@#s! you heard me! ..even though they put u in a cakewalk class 5a .. 6a would have been perfect 4 ya .. and oh yeah i almost forgot , you going down this week ..t-town get em!!! ..for your ole pal boski!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you got it all wrong pal ....u think im going to let you guys off that easy im still going to be all over your jack &@#s! you heard me! ..even though they put u in a cakewalk class 5a .. 6a would have been perfect 4 ya .. and oh yeah i almost forgot , you going down this week ..t-town get em!!! ..for your ole pal boski!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh goody! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yeah a "cakewalk", if by that you mean the region from hades! Hillsboro, Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Independence, Centennial, Overton, and Hillwood. I'm just glad HHS will be in 5A beginning next year instead of 6A. I do agree though that the new form of 5A playoffs could be a refreshing change of pace from the regular season for Hillsboro, but getting there will be a HUGE accomplishment in and of itself! It'll be even better for Maplewood over in 4A boski!