District 6AA

PurpleGrad

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... We all know that SC will be the top team... What order do the other eight teams finish?

Here's my SWAG.... in case you don't know.... Sophisticated Wild A$$ Guess.......

1. SC

2. CCS

3. Howard

4. Marion

5. Bledsoe

6. Grundy

7. Hixson

8. Notre Dame

9. East Ridge

A little surprising to see Grundy down so low in your guess. Even though they lost good talent, they are a solid program. Girls work hard in the off-season, and in my opinion, the Lady Yellow Jackets will be a force to be reckoned with and finish in the top four.

OK... We all know that SC will be the top team... What order do the other eight teams finish?

Here's my SWAG.... in case you don't know.... Sophisticated Wild A$$ Guess.......

1. SC

2. CCS

3. Howard

4. Marion

5. Bledsoe

6. Grundy

7. Hixson

8. Notre Dame

9. East Ridge

No way Grundy should be that low. Del, print this and give to the girls...BULLENTIN BOARD MATERIAL /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

A little surprising to see Grundy down so low in your guess. Even though they lost good talent, they are a solid program. Girls work hard in the off-season, and in my opinion, the Lady Yellow Jackets will be a force to be reckoned with and finish in the top four.

To be honest.... I had trouble with Marion, Bledsoe and Grundy.... It's tough to place them.... Here is my thought process..... Marion has one of the best players in the district plus they have a good supporting cast around her.... We are finally getting some height across the board and senior leadership is solid..... Bledsoe is returning three or four starters and has some quality players as well.... I saw BC improving as the season ended and I think the momentum will carry over.... Grundy I wasn't so sure about.... Good team... good Coach!

Like I said... I had trouble with 4, 5 and 6.... they could be interchanged.... I feel pretty confident with my top 3 and my bottom 3.... no need to get all up in arms over this.... as I said.... this was my GUESS at how the year would play out..... if your team isn't as high as you think..... make your own list..... I'd love to see it.... that's why I started this thread..... If any of these teams have to rely on my GUESS as bulletin board fodder to get them motivated, they are in very bad shape to begin with!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

To be honest.... I had trouble with Marion, Bledsoe and Grundy.... It's tough to place them.... Here is my thought process..... Marion has one of the best players in the district plus they have a good supporting cast around her.... We are finally getting some height across the board and senior leadership is solid..... Bledsoe is returning three or four starters and has some quality players as well.... I saw BC improving as the season ended and I think the momentum will carry over.... Grundy I wasn't so sure about.... Good team... good Coach!

Like I said... I had trouble with 4, 5 and 6.... they could be interchanged.... I feel pretty confident with my top 3 and my bottom 3.... no need to get all up in arms over this.... as I said.... this was my GUESS at how the year would play out..... if your team isn't as high as you think..... make your own list..... I'd love to see it.... that's why I started this thread..... If any of these teams have to rely on my GUESS as bulletin board fodder to get them motivated, they are in very bad shape to begin with!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not at all up in arms, since I'm a Sequatchie fan and you have them . . . at the top. I think the top six teams all have a chance of ending up in the top four. Will go to the teams who get the bounce in the rim the most.