Dyersburg @ Dyer County

1brutalchoctaw

Yep so did I....had the misfortune of sitting behind your coach and had to listen to him cuss his players like dogs the majority of the game /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Then COMPLETELY and TOTALLY lose it at the end of the game.....crying shame.

Well there new coach is a much calmer person....... YOu know he coached here last year......

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adsmom, it wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings, but it just strikes me as humorus, how knowledgeable and authoritatively you project yourself on this board.

Well then, you would probably hate me in real life......or find me hilariously amusing /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Post was more directed to proudmama........I REALIZE not everyone from D-burg thinks that way. I am friends with more than one D-burg fan. My dad went to school there, numerous family members live there and go or have gone to school there. I have been around enough to know talent when I see it....DC has a great freshman team, hardworking and dedicated....their work ethic is great. I know many talented 8th graders....Am I excited???? You bet....would I love to see the teams meet up in a few years.....you bet!!!!!!! I don't count on ANY 16-17 yr. olds to bring miracles.....and I don't have a farm to bet....I never said Counce would or should fear any DC team.Want to add when ANY team...... jr.high, highschool, college, NFL has 3 starters injured it hurts the team. Said before may not make a difference in the outcome whether they are 100% or not but you better believe it doesn't help. I feel bad for the kids, being their senior year and all. I have said before I would gladly meet anyone from these boards and shake their hand.....few people have taken me up on that and they are great....some from D-burg and some from other schools. While I appreciate your thoughts on what you think about what I said....you really don't know me well enough to be suggesting what I should or shouldn't be doing....or should or shouldn't be thinking. You don't have to agree with anything I say.....I'm not gonna cry or anything /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. James Counce is a great coach with many years of experience behind him and ya'll are fortunate to have him, program will continue to improve under him.

Well isn't this nice, maybe you should take your own advice and have gotten to know me better before you told me what I should or shouldn't be doing or should or shouldn't be thinking. But you didn't you just jumped on in and told me how wrong I was..... isn't it funny how you don't want others telling you what to think or say bur you like to tell others that they are wrong and as much as call me a liar.hmmmmmmm just food for thought there sister

Well isn't this nice, maybe you should take your own advice and have gotten to know me better before you told me what I should or shouldn't be doing or should or shouldn't be thinking. But you didn't you just jumped on in and told me how wrong I was..... isn't it funny how you don't want others telling you what to think or say bur you like to tell others that they are wrong and as much as call me a liar.hmmmmmmm just food for thought there sister

Well, post on there....sister /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Let's see when did I call you a liar...don't recall that...do seem to recall you calling someone a liar /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your way to funny!!!!!!!! Everybody is free to post whatever they want!!!!!!! If you don't like it guess what...I could care less!!!!! I just call it like I see it. This is a mesasage board and you are way to sensitve. I live in Jackson not DC. This board is childs play and some take themselves way to serious!!!!!! Like you!!!!!! As far as admom goes, I have never done the Choctaw war dance with her or anyone else.....as a matter of fact I don't even know what that is!!!!!!!! I like adsmom, stevierayvol, beavo, gcpioneer, greenfiledfan, p&g, and a number of others....some know how to take a little smack and some don't........you fall into the latter category. Just to clarify things in case you didn't quite understand what I was saying. Here it is again!!!!! Just for the record...I don't have a problem either. This is a free country...RIGHT!!!!! I think I will continue to post and if you don't like it don't read it. Like I said you are one sensitive dude. I think you are funny and not one to be taken serious!!!!!!!!

maybe you should take some of your advice there yankee.

It is not a problem......maybe I am humerous to some. That is okay......I sure don't know everything and as I said....I have never claimed to. I learn more every year...and I am glad I am still open to learning. I have been around the game for quite a few years and have seen many teams come and go. Yes I am proud of the freshman and yes I am proud of the Northview kids. IF your middle school had acheived what Northview has....you'd better believe people would be posting about it. If your post was not meant to be condescending then my apologies for calling you a smar$%#@. I won't apologize for being proud though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That is about the kids and their achievements. My glasses aren't rose colored.....possibly a lovely shade of very pale pink...but who is that hurting??????? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Didn't realize that disagreeing with someone else's opinion and expressing my own was going to open Pandora's Box, and get people all out of sorts. I enjoy high school football, and since I've lived in Dyersburg for over 20 years now, I've followed the Trojans. However, it is not my whole world. My travel schedule requires me to be out of town this week, so I'll be unable to attend the big game. It will be the first of the DHS vs DCHS series I've missed in several years. It's always a fun game to watch, but win or lose, I promise you I won't lose a wink of sleep over it. I couldn't tell you what MY middle school has achieved because it's several hours away, and I've never been to a game since I finished playing there, more than a few years ago. I do however keep up with my old high school's football program, as the head coach is a friend and former teammate of mine. Good luck to you and your team Friday night. Should be another great game.

I don't believe the points will come easily for either team Friday night. My pick......DHS 24 DCHS 17.

HALLELUAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! We're talkin' about footabll again ! I HAVE to Hope your pick is wrong ! Being raised in the "Orange part of Dyer County" ! I have never uttered a prediction on here & won't start now (due to my supersticious nature), but previous losses or wins for that matter are "out the window" when thes two meet ! It's quite simply "war on the gridiron" ! Some players play above themselves ! I can only WISH that I could be there ! Man what an atmosphere ! It's October & football weather & @ CHOCTAW STADIUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHOCTAWS YOU MUST PROTECT YOUR HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!! "Time is drawing near" ! DESTINY well guys you control your own !!!!!!! SENIORS I said it before & I'll say it again ! Last shot @ the TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!! You WILL NEVER forget this FRIDAY the rest of your lives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you guys WILL REMEMBER ALWAYS MEETINGS WITH THIS RIVAL !!!!! DON'T LET it be a WHAT IF ? MEMORY ! LEAVE IT ALL OUT THERE & YOU"LL HAVE NO REGRETS !!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!

I have been reading coacht for several years, but have never posted. This is my first. The guy above obiviously has problems. A LOT of his post are bashing others on these boards if they disagree with him, or if they support their team. He has also stated that he did not support any particular team. What a load of crap. He and ADSMOM do the Choctaw war dance together, thinking that no one can tell. Some of Dyer County fans on these boards are the reason a lot of outsiders will be pulling for Dyersburg. As far the the just like football thing, what a revenge slogan. I saw one of those shirts at a baskebtall region game and told our assistant football coach that they had better be carefull of how they brag, casue it will come back in their face, as sure as the son rises. I would bet that ole man Counce has one of those shirts.

SO TRUE SO TRUE ON MANY OF THE POINTS YOU MADE!!!! I agree with you completely, yankee is for DC and if you read any of his posts it screams it, why he claims to not be is the question?

Well, post on there....sister /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Let's see when did I call you a liar...don't recall that...do seem to recall you calling someone a liar /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok I think I will...... one more little memory that sticks out is that you said I slammed the DC

football team about last years football game no I did not, I said my views but you on the other hand have already started with the Injurie report for your team, like Dyersburg wouldnt be able to beat us except for our three best players being hurt, so not only did you insult the Trojan team saying they were not good enough if all was healthy, but what must the rest of your DC team feel now that they know you only hold faith in those "3 best players" man think about it, the rest of the team ain't worth nothing without those 3... hope to see you friday cause I will be there supporting all my team not just a few.

GO TROJANS /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ok I think I will...... one more little memory that sticks out is that you said I slammed the DC

football team about last years football game no I did not, I said my views but you on the other hand have already started with the Injurie report for your team, like Dyersburg wouldnt be able to beat us except for our three best players being hurt, so not only did you insult the Trojan team saying they were not good enough if all was healthy, but what must the rest of your DC team feel now that they know you only hold faith in those "3 best players" man think about it, the rest of the team ain't worth nothing without those 3... hope to see you friday cause I will be there supporting all my team not just a few.

GO TROJANS /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ummmm....yeah we have injuries...an absurd amount of ACL injuries. I said ya'll might be able to beat us if everyone was 100%, then again might not.....might not without us 100%, then again you might....could go either way. Gonna come down to to who execute's the best and who exploits the other's weaknesses the best.....cause BOTH teams have their weaknesses. I by NO MEANS whatsoever hold the team to those 3. Who wants injured players...no one!!! But teams all across the state have them. I hate to see kids injured...NOT for the outcome of a game...but for how it will affect them later on. Yes they are 3 OF the best players....NOTE the word OF...on a team full of talented kids. FACT.....they are an integral PART of a T-E-A-M. If Manning were hurt would it hurt the Colts???....well heck yeah!!!! Common sense.I hate it for THEM....being their senior year.....but I am thrilled for the kids that get to step in...invaluable experience......and I look for them to step up in a big way. My family members from D-burg and I rib each other about this throughout the year...my nephew and his friends from D-burg rib each other all year....but we are all fine whoever wins or loses. Nobody loses any sleep and we all get a big laugh when all is said and done. Two of D-burg and DC's finest players last year now play together on the same college team....how great is that!!!! 2 kids who got to go on and play at the next level.....something for the WHOLE community to be proud of....I am. If you want to meet me I'd be more than happy to......I am not hard to find...at all /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!