Dyersburg @ Dyer County

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"JUST LIKE FOOTBALL"

t h u n d e r.......... t h u n d e r ........... t h u n d e r........... t h u n d e r ................ t h u n d e r........ t h u n d e r......

I'll help you build it to the "crescendo" !!!!!! (mg's been buildin' the "thunder" have y'all noticed ?) My guess is the next thing comin' IS ................. you guessed it "lightning" !

CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!! Ya'll earned the privelege to sport those t-shirts !!!!!!!!!!!! Let there be NO mistake about that ! BUT that was LAST YEAR !!!!!!!! It's time to GET IT DONE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!! mg's usin this as an attempt to motivate the TROJANS (as if they have forgotten the "sting" from hearing it .............& seein' it for an year) It WAS FUN /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!!!!!!! But NOW you have to prove yourselves ALL OVER again ! No RESPECT from the "Trojan Faithful" as their "Legend" has returned ! Make no mistake they are a well coached ball team !!!!!!!! BUT by the same token, take a team full of Choctaws with FOCUS, "ONE HEARTBEAT" AND ONE "MISSION" come Friday night AND then you got yourselvs a "TRIBE"............. get this done & .......well LEAVE THE T SHIRTS TO ME /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> !!!!!!!!!!! I hate the fact that we have some players that are playin' @ less than 100 % , I hate that some may or may not go at all, BUT Y'all it's not about that ! THAT IS FOOTBALL !!!! LIVE WITH IT !!!! It's about somebody else if necessary steppin out of the shadows & havin the opportunity & RISING UP & LIVIN IN THE MOMENT and having a "BANNER NIGHT" on what is the BIGGEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR thus far & Fans & COACHES even sayin " where has this guy been" ? !!!!!!!!!!!!

I TRULY hope that you CHOCTAWS' focus has been on the GAME & OPPONENET and NOT on all the HYPE !!!!! If it hasn't you better rethink your approach & get your mind where it belongs !!!!!!!!! Don't be talkin trash around town & don't be talkin about so & so's hurt .................... Talk to your team mates & HOLD EACH OTHER accountable for one another !!!!!!!!!!!THIS FRIDAY NIGHT ................. IN YOUR HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!! .....................

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just helpin' you out a "bit" mg !!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"JUST LIKE FOOTBALL"

t h u n d e r.......... t h u n d e r ........... t h u n d e r........... t h u n d e r ................ t h u n d e r........ t h u n d e r...... is lightning what you had in mind next ??????

All of ya'll should know or remember that I have a kid that played for DC and I have kids that play for Dyersburg now. Let me tell you what. The slamming on this board in small compared to what is going on in my house this week. It is so bad that a girl came to my house the other night with a Choctaw jacket on and my boys wouldn't let her in our house. They told her any other week was ok but not this week. We all got a big laugh out of it including her. The next night she came over again and had on a DHS t-shirt and they let her in. That was even more funny. I have tried to remain neutral but I am most definitely getting more excited as the week goes on. Can't wait for Friday night!!!! Since my oldest has graduated, I am pulling for the TROJANS. Gotta love my Trojans. Good Luck Friday night boys!!!!!

ONE TEAM!!!

ONE BROTHERHOOD!!!

TOGETHER WE ATTACK!!!

GO TROJANS!!!

All of ya'll should know or remember that I have a kid that played for DC and I have kids that play for Dyersburg now. Let me tell you what. The slamming on this board in small compared to what is going on in my house this week. It is so bad that a girl came to my house the other night with a Choctaw jacket on and my boys wouldn't let her in our house. They told her any other week was ok but not this week. We all got a big laugh out of it including her. The next night she came over again and had on a DHS t-shirt and they let her in. That was even more funny. I have tried to remain neutral but I am most definitely getting more excited as the week goes on. Can't wait for Friday night!!!! Since my oldest has graduated, I am pulling for the TROJANS. Gotta love my Trojans. Good Luck Friday night boys!!!!!

ONE TEAM!!!

ONE BROTHERHOOD!!!

TOGETHER WE ATTACK!!!

GO TROJANS!!!

Haaa!!!haaa!!!! That is funny!!!.....OH SNAP!!! Sent my kid to school today in a black jacket..WTH was i thinkin..hope the other 7yr. old's don't maul her /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Gotta go wash some more orange today....just so she is dressed appropriately. You are alright ftblmom!!!! Gotta love this time of the year!!! Go Choctaws!!!!

My BAD !!!!!!!!!!!! We're changin' COLORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

JUST LIKE FOOTBALL

t h u n d e r...... t h u n d e r....... t h u n d e r......... t h u n d e r ........ t h u n d e r........ t h u n d e r

GOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My BAD !!!!!!!!!!!! We're changin' COLORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73-----I think I know you or at least of you---You wouldn't happen to know them Fenton boys would ya??????

JUST LIKE FOOTBALL

t h u n d e r...... t h u n d e r....... t h u n d e r......... t h u n d e r ........ t h u n d e r........ t h u n d e r

Wow!!! A lesson in graphics 101.........have a feeling it will be about tinged black by the end of the week....gradual color change!! How ORIGINAL mg /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Can you add sound too...or is that another class?????

73-----I think I know you or at least of you---You wouldn't happen to know them Fenton boys would ya??????

SADLY ............... yes !!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We go back a ways, BUT I'm (choke ,choke) a bit OLDER than they are ! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

SADLY ............... yes !!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We go back a ways, BUT I'm (choke ,choke) a bit OLDER than they are ! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

LOL....I am a bit older myself but this just gives me permission to rag on you about them Choctaws they way I rag on them boys. It's all in fun though. We wear each other out......daily......!!!!

I'll help you build it to the "crescendo" !!!!!! (mg's been buildin' the "thunder" have y'all noticed ?) My guess is the next thing comin' IS ................. you guessed it "lightning" !

CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!! Ya'll earned the privelege to sport those t-shirts !!!!!!!!!!!! Let there be NO mistake about that ! BUT that was LAST YEAR !!!!!!!! It's time to GET IT DONE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!! mg's usin this as an attempt to motivate the TROJANS (as if they have forgotten the "sting" from hearing it .............& seein' it for an year) It WAS FUN /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!!!!!!! But NOW you have to prove yourselves ALL OVER again ! No RESPECT from the "Trojan Faithful" as their "Legend" has returned ! Make no mistake they are a well coached ball team !!!!!!!! BUT by the same token, take a team full of Choctaws with FOCUS, "ONE HEARTBEAT" AND ONE "MISSION" come Friday night AND then you got yourselvs a "TRIBE"............. get this done & .......well LEAVE THE T SHIRTS TO ME /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> !!!!!!!!!!! I hate the fact that we have some players that are playin' @ less than 100 % , I hate that some may or may not go at all, BUT Y'all it's not about that ! THAT IS FOOTBALL !!!! LIVE WITH IT !!!! It's about somebody else if necessary steppin out of the shadows & havin the opportunity & RISING UP & LIVIN IN THE MOMENT and having a "BANNER NIGHT" on what is the BIGGEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR thus far & Fans & COACHES even sayin " where has this guy been" ? !!!!!!!!!!!!

I TRULY hope that you CHOCTAWS' focus has been on the GAME & OPPONENET and NOT on all the HYPE !!!!! If it hasn't you better rethink your approach & get your mind where it belongs !!!!!!!!! Don't be talkin trash around town & don't be talkin about so & so's hurt .................... Talk to your team mates & HOLD EACH OTHER accountable for one another !!!!!!!!!!!THIS FRIDAY NIGHT ................. IN YOUR HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!! .....................

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

You guessed wrong, only DHS faithful know what the Thunder is hahaha