Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

AWeful BIG words there. STEREOTYPICAL wow ! Im impressed . To bad you have no clue what it means. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The cats didnt need any help is all im saying and they got it. The REFS stunk it up ! Enough said !

once again collinwood didn't lose. this time it was the refs. sometimes they say they just run out of time. sometimes they blame the coaches, but they always have some excuse. they never will just come out and say the better team won.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again collinwood didn't lose. this time it was the refs. sometimes they say they just run out of time. sometimes they blame the coaches, but they always have some excuse. they never will just come out and say the better team won.

The better team won last night . they didnt need any help but they got it !Was u even at the game ... ? You must be a MP fan /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> they always say that !

The better team won last night . they didnt need any help but they got it !Was u even at the game ... ? You must be a MP fan /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> they always say that !

i no u said that the better team won....but....i really dont see how you say the refs helped waynesboro thats ridiculous...i mean you should watch the game film our td that was called back for illegal motion wasnt illegal motion....the first play that yall had called back you had an ineligible receiver down field at least five yds......no matter how you twist or turn it the refs made some bad calls sure but thats always gonna happen but they did it on both sides....we actually had one more penalty than cwood and the same amount of penalty yards....

i no u said that the better team won....but....i really dont see how you say the refs helped waynesboro thats ridiculous...i mean you should watch the game film our td that was called back for illegal motion wasnt illegal motion....the first play that yall had called back you had an ineligible receiver down field at least five yds......no matter how you twist or turn it the refs made some bad calls sure but thats always gonna happen but they did it on both sides....we actually had one more penalty than cwood and the same amount of penalty yards....

dont try to argue with collinwood fans, you of all people should know(being from wayne county)that thats how it goes.

and yes, i do know what stereotypical means, you can thank your friends, old greenman, and the old sssssssss, for giving collinwood the label, but you do fall into the category of "cant lose"

dont try to argue with collinwood fans, you of all people should know(being from wayne county)that thats how it goes.

and yes, i do know what stereotypical means, you can thank your friends, old greenman, and the old sssssssss, for giving collinwood the label, but you do fall into the category of "cant lose"

the refs never cause you to win or lose a game. that is just a lame excuse WC had a td called back and they didn't fold up so don't a call the ref makes has an effect on the game. if you win or lose a game on one or two plays the ref has an effect on what in the world with you on the other 35 to 40 plays that were run where nothing was called.