Antwan

Thanks for the input. There is no doubt that 11 v 11 is alot different than 7 v 7 especially if you have DL like TC. I still believe that the FC/SC pasing attacks are similar personnel wise. How the plays are relayed in might vary some though. How many Sr's are in the TC defensive front? A great pass rush can make average DB's look alot better than they might be otherwise ( hence the difference in passing league vs. real game vs SC). Both defenses are typically strong vs. the run so passing success might be the difference. I know TC has thrown a couple of halfback passes (one against SC I believe) but haven't heard alot about their QB and WR's. Those guys might be the difference makers for either team.

I don't think they can throw a lick...but they haven't had to. They will try to lull you to sleep and hit a big play. They can do that effectively...

if you load up for the run. Their kicking game is probably one of the best I've seen at a small school.

They didn't put too much pressure on our qb. He just didn't have anywhere to throw the ball. Their db's knew our routes better than our receivers. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Announcements