Hardin County at Henry County

hubjr

No doubt that there are a few over zealous HC fans. As a matter of fact, they have good reason.

While Fairly, Melrose, and Hillsboro will have enough talent to beat them, they will not have the best talent overall.

Maryville will not have the most talent at the 'boro this year, but will be a sizeable favorite.

Teague is the best athlete in West Tennessee and probably the best athlete in the state. Not the best QB or RB, but the best athlete. I hope that anyone that doubts that gets an opportunity to see him in person.

Personally, I believe Maryville will win it all again, but HC or anyone that is good enough to beat them will have a ligitimate shot this year.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville's schedule ir ranked 43rd out of 60. In 2A Alcoa is ranked 50th out of 58. It doesnt matter, or are you saying that Maryville and Alcoa are not any good either based on their schedules?

And we were not as good two years ago as we were last year or this year.

well thats your opinion but neither team went farther than the other so to me neither is a better team. this year's team is yet to have written it's script. we just got to sure up some weak spots and get focused cuz just two more games are guranteed from here on out so we just got to keep working and keep our focus and we'll be alright.

well thats your opinion but neither team went farther than the other so to me neither is a better team. this year's team is yet to have written it's script.

Regardless of the script and how it ends, this is the best team that HC has ever put on a football field.

That is not a slight against past teams, but a compliment to this team.

offensively yea, but definately not defensively.

Best Team. Period.

You will find out how good the D is possibly Friday night and definately when Melrose, Fairly, and Hillsboro come calling.

I doubt you have seen the real defensive unit on the field this year for more than a couple of series.

Many of those offensive starters will play both ways when the butter gets a little firmer.

Best Team. Period.

You will find out how good the D is possibly Friday night and definately when Melrose, Fairly, and Hillsboro come calling.

I doubt you have seen the real defensive unit on the field this year for more than a couple of series.

Many of those offensive starters will play both ways when the butter gets a little firmer.

Well thats your opinion although i disagree who cares? so lets talk hardin county

Yea thats what i was thinking. do you know anything about their recievers?

Hear say only. 1 above average receiver. Backs have good hands out of the backfield. A lack or really good receivers has supposedly held down the numbers of the QB who is supposed to be pretty good. That is enough to give the HC secondary a decent work out. Just hope they can handle it.

Hardin County fans can answer your question much better than I can however.