Mcminn Central @ Howard

sportsman88

i'm to say this isn't the year! i go to david lipscomb and if you honestly think who comes out of this game is even relavent, somebody needs to wake up and smell the roses. we're gonna roll through everybody in this division AGAIN. it's funny watching you people talk about this game like it matters..

thank you friend i really dont understand why they get their hopes up when it comes to the playoffs....it is quite futile...if mcminn central can make it as far to play us i will personally be a captain on the field to greet your players...we do not run our mouths like you supposably did against polk county? we just get the job done by whooping our oppenents (if thats what you can call them) aces

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm to say this isn't the year! i go to david lipscomb and if you honestly think who comes out of this game is even relavent, somebody needs to wake up and smell the roses. we're gonna roll through everybody in this division AGAIN. it's funny watching you people talk about this game like it matters..

i guess app state shouldn't have even showed up vs mich a couple of years ago...and somebody forgot to tell the giants that they didn't have a chance vs new england in the super bowl...right? i hope when playoff time comes central's opponents have your attitude.

thank you friend i really dont understand why they get their hopes up when it comes to the playoffs....it is quite futile...if mcminn central can make it as far to play us i will personally be a captain on the field to greet your players...we do not run our mouths like you supposably did against polk county? we just get the job done by whooping our oppenents (if thats what you can call them) aces

Why do you stay in the Polk and Central threads??? Im glad they are on your mind for you to be worried about them. But you need to get on and start preparing for your state title parade. lol

i guess app state shouldn't have even showed up vs mich a couple of years ago...and somebody forgot to tell the giants that they didn't have a chance vs new england in the super bowl...right? i hope when playoff time comes central's opponents have your attitude.

Using that logic, you shouldnt be so confident that Central will just roll over Howard then. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i hope central comes to the games in the playoffs with all the confidence(i mean cockyness) that they brought against poor old polk county last week. bring your cocky attitude, bring your underdog attitude, bring the WHOLE SCHOOL at us i dont care who you bring, YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE. just sayin. i really hope central or howard plays us in the playoffs. seeing your poor beaten puppy dog faces is gonna be almost as fun as the game.

attitude doesn win games my friend, WE DO!!...and in all sincerity i hope i am able to shake one of the central players hands before the game just to see how much trash-talking they do to us....and we have earned the right to talk big cause we do big things...you have no arguement when it comes to that

Using that logic, you shouldnt be so confident that Central will just roll over Howard then. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

speakin in tone that guy would maybe understand....you better believe central will show up and run the ball strait down howards throat

i hope central comes to the games in the playoffs with all the confidence(i mean cockyness) that they brought against poor old polk county last week. bring your cocky attitude, bring your underdog attitude, bring the WHOLE SCHOOL at us i dont care who you bring, YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE. just sayin. i really hope central or howard plays us in the playoffs. seeing your poor beaten puppy dog faces is gonna be almost as fun as the game.

wow...and you call us cocky!

speakin in tone that guy would maybe understand....you better believe central will show up and run the ball strait down howards throat

please speak in a language we all can understand....strait????...and thank you nightslikethese for that opinion i do believe this guy is pure genius.......WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHT IN THE WORLD TO BE COCKY!!!!

27daystolive, just registered today (or made a new account if im guessing) acting all cocky.. I dont believe your from DL or whoever. If you are. I feel sorry for your fans for you putting a bad name on there program (as we have some too) I believe someone is still mad over the beating they took friday. Poor you. Get over it and go on

attitude doesn win games my friend, WE DO!!...and in all sincerity i hope i am able to shake one of the central players hands before the game just to see how much trash-talking they do to us....and we have earned the right to talk big cause we do big things...you have no arguement when it comes to that

this program has had it's share of highs in the past....but all of these big things you speak of means absolutely zero for this year...

this program has had it's share of highs in the past....but all of these big things you speak of means absolutely zero for this year...

yeah all those big things speak nothing for this year since we are the top team by far......that must be nothing to you since you will never be able to say that...and listen to yourself dude (highs in the past)...this is the now we are the now...im not meaning to bash you here but seriously you have no arguement with us

27daystolive, just registered today (or made a new account if im guessing) acting all cocky.. I dont believe your from DL or whoever. If you are. I feel sorry for your fans for you putting a bad name on there program (as we have some too) I believe someone is still mad over the beating they took friday. Poor you. Get over it and go on

Since we're 9-0, i'm not real sure what you're implying there, chargeralumni1. Whoop-dee-doo, you beat polk county..scary /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> you see that as an accomplishment. honestly. when's the last time your AWESOME program made it deep into the playoffs? just wonderin..