Mcminn Central @ Howard

sportsman88

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Are we ready for the this game or what. I want to know all of the opinions or trash everyone has on this one. Please keep your remarks clean. I saw the Howard coaches at the Mcminn Central game last night. I would like to know their opinions on what they saw, or thought. Can you tell me T-MAC?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, speed wont be an issue in this game. Although Howard has more speed "overall". Howard will be smaller on defense than Central but they get to the ball quick. While I'm on "quick" he most certainly is. Again Central will have a huge advantage in the kicking game and special teams. Central will be able to run the ball and that will be the difference. This Howard team is not as physical as they have been in the past.

Howard is better than Polk but Central still wins although it will not be easy.

THis is what everyone wanted but now they are on the south side and they wont have their refs this year

I'm not going to say that Howard didn't get some bad calls last year because they did, but if my memory serves me correctly, Central also got some terrible calls in that game...This year I hope it's fair right down the middle...If so, I take Central by 14