Chester Co. Vs Bolivar

CCAllStar23

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who Takes The Win To Go The Playoffs?

I say Chester County just because I have seen how hard the guys have worked and how badly they want to make it to playoffs.

As far as Bolivar making us "miserable," I think the score this week will be much closer than, say, the Fayette-Ware or Middleton games were. Even if we lose, these boys will put up such a fight that they will NOT be coming home miserable. They will play hard and play fair, and they will be able to hold their heads up either way.

(I'm guessing you're a mom that's bitter about TCA losing to a team that they whipped last year? All I have to say is the Eagles were a better team this year, and you as a parent need to get over it and go support the TCA boys in the play-offs. That's just how sports go.)

I say Chester County just because I have seen how hard the guys have worked and how badly they want to make it to playoffs.

As far as Bolivar making us "miserable," I think the score this week will be much closer than, say, the Fayette-Ware or Middleton games were. Even if we lose, these boys will put up such a fight that they will NOT be coming home miserable. They will play hard and play fair, and they will be able to hold their heads up either way.

(I'm guessing you're a mom that's bitter about TCA losing to a team that they whipped last year? All I have to say is the Eagles were a better team this year, and you as a parent need to get over it and go support the TCA boys in the play-offs. That's just how sports go.)

I live in Bolivar and am a Bolivar fan. I know the way they played against Dyersburg, and am convinced Chester County will not play well against Bolivar. I am not bitter about the TCA loss to Chester County, just proud we were competitive. Chester is improved, but in my opinion, not improved enough to beat Bolivar. I did not intend to offend, just to respond to the topic.

This has been a rough year for the Tigers started 3-0 and went on a 5 game losing streak after an injury to tailback Josh Pirtle hopefully he will be able to come back now and help us into the playoffs all of our losses have been close most of them we had every opportunity to win i think we win this game and take another trip to nashville this year