Hampton Host Cloudland

adamtwofive

I'm saying if you don't sharpen up your grammer you won't get "A" college degree. Your spelling , grammer , and sentence structure are terrible. I have to read your posts 3-4 times to half way understand them.

Dangit , you got him first.

Poor grammar is terrible. I guess that is just one more reason for my boy to go to Elizabethton, basic grammar skills. I am just aggravating 25...so don't get all up in the air!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if that is the case...see what prospective employers say when you submit resume's! An associate's degree from a community college, as opposed to a batchelor's degree from a University. And by the way...I may be "A" moron...but at least I know the basics of the english language.

sounds to me like some one is jealous of you adamtwofive maybe because he set on the bench at hampton or he might be a troll

I know plenty of present and former players, dont worry about it, none of your buisness! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that is what i thought...... without pulling up a roster you could not name 5 players or 3 coachs.... but what ever you want me to believe....i bet coach sparks gets your opinion on upcomeing players...

sounds to me like some one is jealous of you adamtwofive maybe because he set on the bench at hampton or he might be a troll

Yep that is exactly what it is. Just plain old jealousy. Man I graduated in 1997...25 was 8 yrs old. I did in fact ride the bench at Hampton my freshman year...as stated in previous posts. My senior year...Mr. Football Finalist for 2A. So no, I am definately not jealous of Adam's football talent either! Simply a reply to a comment directed at me.

and were did you play..... and what is your degree in... i really hate to argue with you because you are from hampton and played on a team that i knew many players...

"WHERE" did I play? Hampton! My degree is in Geography and Political Science! Of course I use neither of those in my career. I'm not trying to argue! Who did you know from that team? Just curious!

Yep that is exactly what it is. Just plain old jealousy. Man I graduated in 1997...25 was 8 yrs old. I did in fact ride the bench at Hampton my freshman year...as stated in previous posts. My senior year...Mr. Football Finalist for 2A. So no, I am definately not jealous of Adam's football talent either! Simply a reply to a comment directed at me.

dang i thought i was cocky....

that is what i thought...... without pulling up a roster you could not name 5 players or 3 coachs.... but what ever you want me to believe....i bet coach sparks gets your opinion on upcomeing players...

He was recruited by the same HC there now. The great Sparks himself. Every time he sees him he speaks to him and still remembers trying to get him there. He ran their offense for at least two years at a 3a school and was employed with former players. Sparks still to this day fusses at him for not coming to CN! He usually won't toot his own horn, but I don't care a bit to do it. Had you ever played on the same field with this cat you would've been destroyed just like most backs he ran across! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But I'm sure your wonderful career in lil' 1a would make his highly decorated one in 5a look pathetic! As a matter of fact Sparks has asked him about recruits more than once. Genuis!

"WHERE" did I play? Hampton! My degree is in Geography and Political Science! Of course I use neither of those in my career. I'm not trying to argue! Who did you know from that team? Just curious!

not great with names... but brown, bj, jason.... where did you play college since you had all of those offers.....

He was recruited by the same HC there now. The great Sparks himself. Every time he sees him he speaks to him and still remembers trying to get him there. He ran their offense for at least two years at a 3a school and was employed with former players. Sparks still to this day fusses at him for not coming to CN! He usually won't toot his own horn, but I don't care a bit to do it. Had you ever played on the same field with this cat you would've been destroyed just like most backs he ran across! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But I'm sure your wonderful career in lil' 1a would make his highly decorated one in 5a look pathetic! As a matter of fact Sparks has asked him about recruits more than once. Genuis!

thanks for the facts...

Nothing cocky about me man! Simply stating the facts! Just trying to make a point that I don't have any jealousy towards any person on this board or any other for that matter. And yes...you are cocky!

well dont hide behind your screen name and tell who you are.....