Bruceton Football

tigerforlife

I'm A 7A Man Myself Now That My Kid Aint Playing. I Appreciate Ya'll Putting Up With Me Through That. Bruceton Has A History That Would Be The Envy Of Any Team. I And Others Truly Miss The Competetive Nature Of Bruceton. True Fans Of Football And 7A Wish Ya The Best. It's Tough to Suit Up And Get Waxed Everytime You Play. Kids Don't Wanna Sign up For That. Everyone Wants To Be On A Winning Team. But Here's To Ya. And Good Luck Bruceton. And Thanks For The Vote Of Confidence.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Butchie, for the positive comment. I have to believe that Bruceton will be back. These young kids have gotten a lot of hard practices on Friday nights this year. I think they will step up to the challenge next season. Your right, no one wants to be on a loosing team---it makes for a long season and a poor game atmosphere. Thanks to the parents and (few) fans that did stick the season out. These kids needs our support.

Would you enlighten all of us. Which players were talking back to refs and which ones keep getting personal fouls.

I will not get on here and name names of 16 and 17 year old kids, but I will tell you that I sat at Lake county last year and watched us get five personal foul penalties in that game alone. I understand if you are friends with the coaching staff and want to take up for them. I know them all also, and have no personal problem with any of them. I just don't like the direction our football program is headed. It took lots of hard work from lots of people to get bruceton footballl where it was, and I just hate to see it torn down.

I will not get on here and name names of 16 and 17 year old kids, but I will tell you that I sat at Lake county last year and watched us get five personal foul penalties in that game alone. I understand if you are friends with the coaching staff and want to take up for them. I know them all also, and have no personal problem with any of them. I just don't like the direction our football program is headed. It took lots of hard work from lots of people to get bruceton footballl where it was, and I just hate to see it torn down.

Not taking up for anybody just asked a simple question. I think I read in the Jackson Sun that central recevied an award that was voted on by all the refs from the south west region. It was the Sportsmanship Award. The kids must have acted well enough for the Refs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree with tigerforlife. If you can't see that their is something wrong with the program at HRB you need to get some glasses.

Everyone that I have heard talking about the program wants to see a change.

0-10 (for the first time ever.) Dead last in the region. (First time ever, as far as I can remember)

These look to me like the kind of reality checks that make you step back and say, yeah we may need to do something different.

I believe everyone just wants to see the program get back to where it was. That will require some change.

Is your son fixen to get married ? I heard it just wondered if it was true?

i just want to know how you think its being tore down. yeah they had those penalties but when your playing a team that talks more trash than any team in tennessee what do you think is going to happen? and i understand that there are alot of people who are upset in how its going. but its not going down hill if thats what your thinking. its the worst season the tigers have had. no doubt about that. but in no way has it declined as a program.