unakas quarter back

willow

Has anyone other than myself and any other team that unaka has played saw how their quarter back plays? We play them Thursday and from watching game film he looks like he plays scared to me. Any input would be appreciated.

I'm relatively new to coachT, and it appears you are as well, but I don't believe you will get much feedback asking about negative aspects of particular players. Talking about coaches sometimes gets feedback, praising specific players, or being mildly critical of an overall team or unit such as the entire defense or offense will get some feedback, but most readers of this board are, and should be, hesitant to grill a specific high school player like some do college or pro players. I don't think you meant any disrepect, but thats my humble opinion which probably is not worth much since I'm a rookie at this too.

I'm relatively new to coachT, and it appears you are as well, but I don't believe you will get much feedback asking about negative aspects of particular players. Talking about coaches sometimes gets feedback, praising specific players, or being mildly critical of an overall team or unit such as the entire defense or offense will get some feedback, but most readers of this board are, and should be, hesitant to grill a specific high school player like some do college or pro players. I don't think you meant any disrepect, but thats my humble opinion which probably is not worth much since I'm a rookie at this too.

Sorry, didn't mean any disrespect. I meant to ask was does he throw the ball well, run it or lay down if he has the ball? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Sorry, didn't mean any disrespect. I meant to ask was does he throw the ball well, run it or lay down if he has the ball? Any feedback would be appreciated.

What about the line? Can Unaka wait until he's a senior, it looks like they need someone now and next year. Do they have anyone coming up they can use in that position??