Moore Co. Vs. Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched a MC Game film last night and I was impressed. Their #24 is quite good and they also have a great receiver that our secondary will have to keep an eye on. The quarterback has a good arm but a couple of his passes floated and could have been intercepted if the opposing secondary had positioned themselves correctly. It ended up being close game althought it looked like a blowout in the making for MC in the first quarter. Turnovers also were a factor for the opposing team. I think that we should be able to score on them but we will see. I certainly don't know why region 6 fans are writing them off so easily.

I'm sure #24 is good. I noticed that he didn't play last year but he did play his sophomore year. If he was good enough to play as a sophomore then I'm sure he's a pretty good ball player as a senior. I'm Still not sure what happened to him last year. Like you say, I wouldn't write them off so easily. Against good playoff caliber teams, we've had close hard fought games all year. I don't see how this will be any different.

I'm sure #24 is good. I noticed that he didn't play last year but he did play his sophomore year. If he was good enough to play as a sophomore then I'm sure he's a pretty good ball player as a senior. I'm Still not sure what happened to him last year. Like you say, I wouldn't write them off so easily. Against good playoff caliber teams, we've had close hard fought games all year. I don't see how this will be any different.

Is is a very solid back, Moto! I think they may also use him on special teams quite a bit as well. He was kicked out of the Eagleville game so he was suspended for our game and I didn't get to see much of him.

id say luck.

they caught wayne county on a terribly off night that rained terribly, very early in the season.

they caught CA when their best player was out.

they caught cornersville when they were missing two key players.

Man come on give Moore County some credit those boys played there hearts out in those games to have someone say they won off of luck

Oh no my hair!!!!!!! Just kidding I had to go there to aggravate Butchie.

I Just Read This....LOL . Aint It Frustrating When people Say..." I Hope Your Not Overlooking So And So. " I Wish They Had Not Ever Created That Phrase Or Applied It To Football. Who Was The Smuck That Coined This Phrase Anyhow. This Is High School Football. And IMO Noone Is Overlooking Anyone. It's One Game At A Time And It's Loser Go Home. The Stakes Couldn't Be Any Higher. Now These Are Teenagers, Or Should Be, Anything Can Happen.

I Just Read This....LOL . Aint It Frustrating When people Say..." I Hope Your Not Overlooking So And So. " I Wish They Had Not Ever Created That Phrase Or Applied It To Football. Who Was The Smuck That Coined This Phrase Anyhow. This Is High School Football. And IMO Noone Is Overlooking Anyone. It's One Game At A Time And It's Loser Go Home. The Stakes Couldn't Be Any Higher. Now These Are Teenagers, Or Should Be, Anything Can Happen.

Your right about teenagers you never know what you are gonna get. The smart ones that make rational decisions and know whats going on. Or the clueless hormonal idiots who couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time. Unfortunately for football games they travel in herds. If anyone is looking to the next game in this the second season then they are gonna be sitting at home real soon.