FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning to all. I woke up to a very akward call this morning. One of Lindsay and myselfs best friends father passed away this morning. I have been extremely fortunate to not have lost a parent yet but makes you realize that life is short and should never be taken for granted. It also makes me put in reality what is most important and what is not as important. Good luck to each and every team this evening. Congrats to all teams who have made it to this point. No matter what the outcome is, keep your heads raised high because you all have had great seasons.

GAMEDAY!!!!

Well, it's finally here! Man what a long week. Cascade has worked hard all week in practice to improve on a few problem areas and hopefully be firing on all cylinders tonight! The team looked extremely loose yesterday and the kids are more cohesive as a team than I remember them ever being. I told the Coaches I've never seen a group of kids that seem to really enjoy and look out for each other as much as this bunch. I can't wait to see how we match up tonight. Everyone of the kids tell me CA looks very good on film and they are expecting a dogfight tonight. Good luck Champs!

Good Morning to all. I woke up to a very akward call this morning. One of Lindsay and myselfs best friends father passed away this morning. I have been extremely fortunate to not have lost a parent yet but makes you realize that life is short and should never be taken for granted. It also makes me put in reality what is most important and what is not as important. Good luck to each and every team this evening. Congrats to all teams who have made it to this point. No matter what the outcome is, keep your heads raised high because you all have had great seasons.

I will say a prayer for your friend. I have lost both of my parents I know how I struggle some times knowing that they are both gone.

They broke the"choking" streak last year by beating Coliinwood in the first round.

oh my bad. i wasn't around last year. i was too engrossed in college ball to worry bout hs records. i apologize. i was under the impression that they hadn't won a first round game since they have been in region 5. but regardless of that i think they will win tonight.