Watuaga Conference Basketball 08-09

net_burner_3

here is my rankings for this year

1.unicoi-intill someone stops cameron miller and unicoi peiord i expect more of the same from years past

2.Johnson County- They return good post and guards they will give unicoi a run for thier money

3.E-town-After a big upset last year in first round of districts return great gurads lost post but should hurt them to much

4.South greene- they return everyone but martin but he didnt play that much last year so its basicly the same people watch out for corey brown he is a great player.

5.Chuckey doak- i know they lost a great great senior class and only return a starter but the bench played alot last year so thier is some experince expect cdhs to be a black horse

6.Happy Valley- i think they can make some noise this year ending off on a high note last season with a half court shot... they will be much improved

7.West Greene- they have 2 new york transfers idk how good they are but they could be good.. they return some players

8. Sullivan North- Lost alot last year the main scorer and i think the point and post so they will be weak this year

This is the last year we will be toughter idk how they are re doing the conferences i know it will be mixed up.. so lets enjoy this last year of exciting Watuaga basketball

Player of the year- Cameron Miller

Coach of the year- Marty Street

Who to watch this year-Cory brown

Sleeper-Chuckey doak/South Greene

New player to surpise some people-David Harris of Chuckey doak

according to the jc press this is what it will be okay

its the same teams beisdes

South Greene

West Greene

Adding

Greeneville high

East

Hampton

Cloudland

but thats what it said i might be wrong but it will prob be east and ghs not hampton and cloudland

the next one is

CDHS,SGHS,WGHS will be gone to a new confrence with CGHS,PFHS,GPHS,Grangier,Union,Greeneville

but idk how they are goin to do it.. but the first one i said is the one they are leaning towrad

according to the jc press this is what it will be okay

its the same teams beisdes

South Greene

West Greene

Adding

Greeneville high

East

Hampton

Cloudland

but thats what it said i might be wrong but it will prob be east and ghs not hampton and cloudland

the next one is

CDHS,SGHS,WGHS will be gone to a new confrence with CGHS,PFHS,GPHS,Grangier,Union,Greeneville

but idk how they are goin to do it.. but the first one i said is the one they are leaning towrad

No Hampton and Cloudland are 1A in basketball, baseball ect... Central stays in 3A. East has 2A numbers, but I don't know if they have decided which class to play in yet. Greeneville drops down but wil probably be in District 2.

No Hampton and Cloudland are 1A in basketball, baseball ect... Central stays in 3A. East has 2A numbers, but I don't know if they have decided which class to play in yet. Greeneville drops down but wil probably be in District 2.

Greeneville requested to be placed in District 1. My guess is they join District 1 for football purposes. Otherwise there will not be an automatic bid in 4A as East would be the only 4A school.

greenville and chuckey doak in dist 1.... south greene and west and north to dist 2

North is Single A. I guess we will find out tomorrow! Greeneville had better hope they get sent to District 1, or it will be funny to see them come to the county schools to play basketball and football.

South Greene is a little iffy this year... They have some good athletes its just the fact if they execute and play together. Their past 2 scrimmages hasn't been very good at all losing both of them to TN High which didn't have 4 starters. Their down after losing 3 starters Rednour,Martin,and Wright they also lost another great athlete Bragdon in which in my opinion could have been a dominating player in the conference if the Coach would have ever gave him a shot. But this year's conference will be a throw up.

South Greene is a little iffy this year... They have some good athletes its just the fact if they execute and play together. Their past 2 scrimmages hasn't been very good at all losing both of them to TN High which didn't have 4 starters. Their down after losing 3 starters Rednour,Martin,and Wright they also lost another great athlete Bragdon in which in my opinion could have been a dominating player in the conference if the Coach would have ever gave him a shot. But this year's conference will be a throw up.

How many times were you ever in the gym for a practice? Hard for a coach to give anybody a chance when he never showed up for the 1st scrimmage and because of football, only practiced a couple of times.