#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the source?? what? Are you coming back next year by yourself or you bringing the rest of the team???

"I" speak in the first person because "I" am addressing "you".....Let's just say that "our" teams will meet each other again and that "I" realize that "you" have already passed judgement on "Our" team's behavior. There is nothing left to say to "You"."

That roster was 2 years old leave it to a knox county paper. I don't know the actually numbers but we have several freshman/sophmores.

Actually, it's the school's responsibility to submit the updated roster each year to the News Sentinel. If they don't it automatically just rolls forward by one year the previous year's roster. So if you want it right, tell your coach or AD to get it sent in.

As another mother of 2 young sons that were witness to the entire game, I spent most of the game until GRACE's #5 (Williams) was ejected explaining to my children how not to act. I hate that he had to be lined up on defense on our side of the fiel for so many series. My children were within 10 yards of seeing a the most immature, unclass act of a teenager I believe I have ever seen. Can the coachs not do anything with him, or do they turn the other way and use him as their weapon like the Bulls used Dennis Rodman for all those years. At one point in the game this kid knew it was over and his main goal appeared to be arguing with our fans, putting on an arrogant show for our youth, and taking out as many GB players as he could. Granted, any player needs to try to turn the other cheek and not retaliate, but this guy was relentless and because the refs chose to ignore most of his behavior for the entire night they decided they had to eject players when the fur began to really fly. TSSAA refs should had controlled him earlier and should have known how to manage the inevitable. We all knew this was getting ready to happen. A player only should get so many warnings before they are removed. TSSAA don't let these things to escalate when you know it is very hard to turn the other cheek. #5 showed us his IQ by flipping our fans off right in front of us. My 10 year old son wanted to reach out there and break his finger, I had to explain that that would be lowering himself to #5's level and would not be the "christian" thing to do. TSSAA needs to strongly consider overturning the refs ejections. It was their fault this happened by not being able to control #5 from GRACE. He's a liability. These seniors deserve much more than what they would be getting for the removal of GB #63 and #28. This completely alters the game with Oneida without them. If they had clearly done something to get ejected for we would have to accept it, but this was all #5s fault. His motto must be if you can't win, take 'em out!!! Get this one right TSSAA.

Oh, and we will see you in BBALL!!! Can't wait. #5 WIlliams we all have your #. You better be ready!!! You asked for it.

Greenback would never ask an opposing team to endure what we had to just to watch this game. DId Grace not consider being able to get around their field? We did appreciate the bleachers being brought in, but you had to stand on them to see, very difficult for some people & ages. If they are going to participate in football they should have considered spending a little more money in some areas and cut down on the elaboration of others.

With all of the acceptable stadiums in the Knoxville area, there is no excuse for games to be held in inferior facilities. It is either naivety on the school administration or a ploy to impact the visitors or both.

Hope you are not from greenback? Complaining about that. maybe thay need to park all there truck on the visitors side of the field to keep fans from cheering on thier team. Very classy ACT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually, it's the school's responsibility to submit the updated roster each year to the News Sentinel. If they don't it automatically just rolls forward by one year the previous year's roster. So if you want it right, tell your coach or AD to get it sent in.

If I were the news sentinel i think i just wouldn't put one in the paper if i couldn't get my hands on a current one..