Any word on where the three guys from Bearden: Simpson, Parker and Jen

gomocs

Anybody hearing where Demonte Simpson, Nathan Parker and Blake Jenkins are headed?

Demonte will only go somewhere if he straightens up his grades, because most of his summer was spent in summer school. He didn't play that much summer ball because of it. Nathan has a chance to make a difference, and needs to play well this year to seal up some potential offers that will head his way. This past summer, a lot of coaches have seen him play and are excited about the prospects of his playing game improving. Blake Jenkins needs to take command, and become the overall trend setter for the team. His stock will rise as high as he puts his effort into it.

• 3 weeks later...

Demonte will only go somewhere if he straightens up his grades, because most of his summer was spent in summer school. He didn't play that much summer ball because of it. Nathan has a chance to make a difference, and needs to play well this year to seal up some potential offers that will head his way. This past summer, a lot of coaches have seen him play and are excited about the prospects of his playing game improving. Blake Jenkins needs to take command, and become the overall trend setter for the team. His stock will rise as high as he puts his effort into it.

They are 3 good players and think parker is an good offensive player and jenkins is well rounded and still can prove much more. It will be interesting to hear where these two end up because they could have a good future a head of them

A reliable source has told me that Jenkins has not really had any D-I offers do to his poor attitude. Demonte will end up somewhere like Tech if I was guessing. The sky is the limit for these boys, but they all have a lot to prove. There is been way too much hype about this team since they were sophomores, now they need to go prove it.

To be completely honest when ive played against Jenkins he didnt really impress me and now watching him he still doesnt iimpress me that much... dont get me wrong hes a really good player, so dont come at me with some comments its just my opinion, but ive also heard he hasnt had too many D1 offers as well. for the parker kid hes really impressed me this year and big boy demonte has as well! i think Parker could be a good college gaurd and could do some damage.