Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

Goodluck to Marion-Jasper against Boyd. I am going to have to pick Boyd Buchanan in this one though. Boyd Buchanan 28-13. Goodluck guys.

Your prediction doesn't surprise me. Its your opinion and your welcome to it. Just hope to prove you and the experts at the times wrong to. If Marion County wins, you could surely get a job there predicting scores with the rest of the so called experts.....

Marion County Wins!!!!

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck to Marion-Jasper against Boyd. I am going to have to pick Boyd Buchanan in this one though. Boyd Buchanan 28-13. Goodluck guys.

Marion-Jasper is traveling to "The Hole" in Carthage. Marion-Jasper has had a very nice season, but it ends in Smith County. I am pulling for Marion-Jasper, but beating Smith County at "The Hole" is quite a chore. Smith County wins by 14

--------------------

I Am Your Ambassador!

This weeks Ambassador prediction will turn out much like last weeks did. Thats my prediction........Marion wins.

Tonight is the night. Roxx passed the meeting place message I see. Been busy and haven't been able to rattle as many cages as I have wanted to. If the Bucs come out and play like last week Marion will be in trouble early. Our defense was lights out, as you see by that goose egg. No purple storms in the forecast tonight. Have a safe trip to the swamp. Enjoy your stay.

Oh ya and Boyd rolls by atleast 14!!! Butchie knows.

Tonight is the night. Roxx passed the meeting place message I see. Been busy and haven't been able to rattle as many cages as I have wanted to. If the Bucs come out and play like last week Marion will be in trouble early. Our defense was lights out, as you see by that goose egg. No purple storms in the forecast tonight. Have a safe trip to the swamp. Enjoy your stay.

Oh ya and Boyd rolls by atleast 14!!! Butchie knows.

Weather update: Purple Storm forming later at Boyd...

Thought I would pass that along to you Reaction, you need to get one of those Weather Radios just for these situations.....lol

Almost forgot.....Marion Wins!!!!

Marion-Jasper is traveling to "The Hole" in Carthage. Marion-Jasper has had a very nice season, but it ends in Smith County. I am pulling for Marion-Jasper, but beating Smith County at "The Hole" is quite a chore. Smith County wins by 14

--------------------

I Am Your Ambassador!

This weeks Ambassador prediction will turn out much like last weeks did. Thats my prediction........Marion wins.

Its my opinion that the Ambassador just got hushed.......lol... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will have to respectfully disagree with this statement squaw. I too believe that our guys will pull out a close one as long as we win the turnover battle. You cant tell me though if the warriors lose, that they didn't want it just as badly as the Bucs did. If you think this way, just look at the seniors faces on the losing team after this game is over. I will bet that you will see some tears in most of their eyes because the majority of them will never put a football uniform on again. I believe that both teams want it just as badly as the other, but one team will be better tomorrow night............and it will be the Warriors!!!

We may be cheering for the same team but we always seem to disagree....lol.

I still think this will come down to the team that wants it more.......The team that wants it more will not give up no matter what and will keep their heads up and in the game until the very end. This will be a hard fought battle for my MIGHTY WARRIORS but they will come out Victorious!!!!!!!