Red Boiling & Watertown

moneymaker

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

What about FCS last year, remember the picture of Sarah hugging Brittnee in the Democrat, that was a pretty big win for us.

Yes i still remember but that was sarah hugging her sister hannah was it not? i have tried to put it behind me lol.We always have a good game and i respect the girls .And that is all i say.

Yes i still remember but that was sarah hugging her sister hannah was it not? i have tried to put it behind me lol.We always have a good game and i respect the girls .And that is all i say.

probably was, I tend to put my foot in my mouth a lot. Ive been showing FCS love, no worrys, most of Watertown respects FCS. We want to beat you worse than Notre Dame just beat Hawaii, but we do respect you all. I hate that some of us have to be petty when we get beat, but it is what it is. You Commanders have taught me that crow is an acquired taste, its gets easier to swallow after a while. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />