Tullahoma vs Coffee

windysports

Good game to both teams. Tullahoma came out strong and Coffee had a slow start but ended strong. I was impressed with how much fight CC had and that they never quit, should have expected that because Coffee Boys always fight hard. Tullahoma has allot of speed and will win allot of games, look for a big game in T Town. I think both teams will win allot of games. Good luck to both teams.

Good game to both teams. Tullahoma came out strong and Coffee had a slow start but ended strong. I was impressed with how much fight CC had and that they never quit, should have expected that because Coffee Boys always fight hard. Tullahoma has allot of speed and will win allot of games, look for a big game in T Town. I think both teams will win allot of games. Good luck to both teams.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Raiders will celebrate this one tonight. Congrats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coffee County outscored Tullahoma 21-7 in the fourth.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Raiders will celebrate this one tonight. Congrats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coffee County outscored Tullahoma 21-7 in the fourth.

The score is WRONG on the scoreboard. CCHS won the game 49-46 due to THS going into the stall game too early.

Heck of a game by both teams. CC started off slow but came through in the clutch. homles was a big part of the comeback and nathan jones hit a huge 3 when it counted the most. jarrell also came through with some big free throws. i must admit CC made a stupid foul at the end of the game but luckily tullahoma couldnt capitalize.. And is it just me or is CC alot better this year than expected? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO BIG RED!!

Heck of a game by both teams. CC started off slow but came through in the clutch. homles was a big part of the comeback and nathan jones hit a huge 3 when it counted the most. jarrell also came through with some big free throws. i must admit CC made a stupid foul at the end of the game but luckily tullahoma couldnt capitalize.. And is it just me or is CC alot better this year than expected? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO BIG RED!!

I thought for the most part CC looked good. Coach Taylor works the boys hard and if they can play four quarters they will win allot of games. They have good ball handling, several outside shooters and a strong inside game. You put all that together they should win allot of games, as long as they listen to Coach Taylor!! I think they will be # three or better. Should be a tough conference this year, it won't be decided till late in the year. Good Luck Raiders.