John Jenkins scores 57

Southeast21

You don't see him missing any on the youtube videos cause who wants to see someone miss a shot? its called EDITING lol

Bigdaddy_1 and HHSnumber1fan: I never said I could stop him! and I never said I could beat him 1 on 1, but you never know unless it happened guess you'll never know! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think he was 14 of 17 or something sick like that from behind the arc the night I saw him play. Didn't take a lot of editing.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenkins doesn't have the players around him that Dunn does. Station Camp is going to have to come a long way to win 5 games next year. LA is more than Chase Dunn. Their first 10 are the reason they are 9-0 or whatever. They have a much better TEAM and Dunn is an excellent player on that team. Jenkins and Dunn swap places and their team results are the same imo.

Even further back than Cannon Widby was Michael Brooks. I think he played at Memphis East. He scored 34 against Kentucky pre 3 point line that were all NBA 3 pointers. I wouldn't say that Jenkins is a better shooter than either, but he's a 6'-5" version of the same type of shooter.

I was fortunate enough to play against and with Cannon Whitby a few times. Saw many games of his. The purest shooter I have ever seen. With a 3-pt line, I truly believe he would have averaged around 50 a game easlily, probably more, but I hesitate to make that bold a statement.

His athleticism and/or defense is not what kept him off the floor at Arkansas, it was some off the court stuff.

I would definately make the drive to watch LA/Station Camp to see those two (Dunn and Jenkins) play each other. That would be quite a treat.

I got to see Corey Brewer put 50 up on Harpeth his senior season, Harpeth's Dansby had 35 in a losing effort.

I would expect a similar game with Dunn and Jenkins.