Zephan Guyear sets Marion Co. all time scoring record

thechosen1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Teddy! I couldn't be more impressed with his passing this year. He was handing out dimes last night. He also always seals the game with is free throw shooting down the stretch. I couldn't be happier for Teddy, I think he is extremely underrated, still. But I'm sure Teddy will point out how many ppl he's had help him along the way....Coach Roberts, Parker, Nat Newsome, his Brothers and Brent Layne (who needs to get off the refs back a lil bit at games). But Teddy I'm proud of you and jus laugh at the haters bro, that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

Congrats Teddy! I couldn't be more impressed with his passing this year. He was handing out dimes last night. He also always seals the game with is free throw shooting down the stretch. I couldn't be happier for Teddy, I think he is extremely underrated, still. But I'm sure Teddy will point out how many ppl he's had help him along the way....Coach Roberts, Parker, Nat Newsome, his Brothers and Brent Layne (who needs to get off the refs back a lil bit at games). But Teddy I'm proud of you and jus laugh at the haters bro, that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

Congrats Zeph on the record agree with u silk just left out one person out - yourself

What did Brent Layne help him with? Did he teach him how to sleep late? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Silkwall, I think these boys would be better if wanna be coaches would leave them alone, don't you? That's a great post though, Zephan has done a good job for the Warriors, and to think he almost didn't play! Thank goodness he did.

Everyone has their influences growing up through sports, both good and bad and I kno for a fact that Brent has had a positive influence on Teddy.

As far as wanna be coaches, I think thats kinda what I am talking about, outside sorces, some good some bad.....

I'd love to distinguish which is which if you will 98NC's

Everyone has their influences growing up through sports, both good and bad and I kno for a fact that Brent has had a positive influence on Teddy.

As far as wanna be coaches, I think thats kinda what I am talking about, outside sorces, some good some bad.....

I'd love to distinguish which is which if you will 98NC's

SW you know what I'm talking about. There are some who bash the "real" coach in front of the players. That's not teaching good ethics. I do agree, that some outside sources are beneficial, but only if they are positive about everybody involved. Sometimes we have to put on a happy face even if we don't want to! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

So for those of us not from there...what was the record before??????????

The paper said somewhere around 1400... Compared to most school records that's probably not a lot but that's going to change.. Marion's past has been upperclassmen play no matter what.. Congrats to Ted, i am very proud of him, i wish you nothing but the best in your future.