CC vs Gordonsville

Le Softball

What do you think about the game tonite.It was more than an eight point game it was 16 late. That was not the same two teams I watched a week ago. Coach must be trying something different but why not play one of your best defensive players (#32) until the last few minutes of the game. This wasnt the same Gord team either I think #00 had at least 8 threes. They played very good tonite.

Definitely not the same Gordonsville team that played in Celina. This team hit 13 3 pointers!

They shot the lights out from the rest of the field! Plus, they made most of their free throws!

Clay County shot 8 of 19 from free throw line in the 1st half alone! Never could dig out of the hole they were in!

Gotta step it up girls.....Going to Pickett on Friday night!

Definitely not the same Gordonsville team that played in Celina. This team hit 13 3 pointers!

They shot the lights out from the rest of the field! Plus, they made most of their free throws!

Clay County shot 8 of 19 from free throw line in the 1st half alone! Never could dig out of the hole they were in!

Gotta step it up girls.....Going to Pickett on Friday night!

Well it sounds like it was a heck of a good game. The score surprises me congrates gville.