Congraulations Lashay Davis 2000 points

BB44

CONGRATS TO LASHAY ON A JOB WELL DONE!! YOU DESERVE ALL THE CREDIT YOU GET PLUS MORE SOMETIMES!! YOU HAVE WORKED HARD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GOT. LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY MORE POINTS SCORED BEFORE YOU GRADUATE AND HEAD TO WKU!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

CONGRATS LASHAY!!! I'm looking forward to many LBA range 3-pointers this year. (that is...LASHAY B A range. Lets face it folks, she takes them from a few steps farther out than most players do)

Congrats and good luck the rest of the year.

the GB family.

Gatorbill I want to ad my congratulations to Lashay and upperman. A great accomplishment by her,

her family, the school and everyone there. This builds up upperman, 7aa, and helps this district

or area to be part of the states best. Everyone should celebrate this with Lashay.

Congraulations LASHAY DAVIS over 2000 points. Good job, keep up the work.

Congratulations LASHAY!!! I hope you keep having a great year and we are looking forward to seeing you play on the college scene, too. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />