Matman Rankings, Bray?

pin

Start your own then, he's just doing it for fun. Or, maybe you could pay him a nice little stipend to travel to lots of tournaments and duals. Then he could quit his side job of coaching and teaching and concentrate on the rankings.

Seriously, it is based on what coaches send in to him. He can't be held responsible for no information or bad information.

Broad shoulders pin /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Did you have some crow sauce with it. That's what I usually eat my words with.

No, no crow sauce, just a side of humility and appreciation for what all these guys do.

Thanks Matman!

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I appreciate the matman rankings i'm a wrestler and a darn good one that isn't on the rankings. but it doesnt matter cause if u are number one then it doesnt matter what ppl say u can prove them wrong later. Rankings are there for a general idea of the tough ppl in that weight class so u dont under estimate ur opponent. Matmans rankings does just that.

No, no crow sauce, just a side of humility and appreciation for what all these guys do.

Thanks Matman!

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I appreciate the matman rankings i'm a wrestler and a darn good one that isn't on the rankings. but it doesnt matter cause if u are number one then it doesnt matter what ppl say u can prove them wrong later. Rankings are there for a general idea of the tough ppl in that weight class so u dont under estimate ur opponent. Matmans rankings does just that.

WHAT DOES "PPL" MEAN? I DON'T UNDERSTAND,

THE ANIMAL