lst Annual "Big Valley Bash" JV Tournament

ldstrange

Coaches,

We are back again after an abortive beginning to our tournament last year after being rained out twice!

For those of you who expressed interest and received info last year, we have a few minor changes to the tournament structure and organization. We have ordered better weather for this year! Also, we are attempting to get a "big name" figure to present the "All Academic Team" awards this year, but as of this date, arrangements are incomplete.

If you think you are interested in participating (no, this tournament in no way impacts your varsity game limit per season according to Bernard Childress at TSSAA) please contact me as soon as possible so I can get more complete information to you.

I can be reached best via email at: strangel@loudoncounty.org or you may call my cell phone at (865) 257- 5170. I can take calls best either before 8:00 AM or after 1:45 PM Monday-Friday or anytime on the weekends.

Thanks

Coach Strange

Loudon Lady Redskins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...