Hampton

bigdawg3

Saturday night the Lady Bulldogs played up at Hampton and Cloudlands coach and Unakas coach was there trying their best to get inside the mind of Hamptons coach. I really dont think that this is possible because Hamptons coach is pretty good at what he does. And Hampton didnt even have one of their best players(weddle). /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I really don't think they are trying to get inside the mind of Coach Tolley. I'm not sure anyone would want to do that, they might be scared of what they might find. Remember he does have 3 young kids now. Know I wouldn't want to know what's going on in there. Unaka's coach being somewhat new might get some benefit from watching Hampton play but I know Cloudland's coach already knows everything Hampton does and likewise Coach Tolley knows exactly what the other teams do also. There's not many secerts at this point and time. They probably could run each other's offense. It really just boils down to who executes the best and plays the hardest with fewest mistakes. Some coaches just don't have anything better to do than attend ballgames. It's what they like, that's why they coach. I'm sure Coach Tolley wasn't concerned at all with the attendance of the other coaches.

I really don't think they are trying to get inside the mind of Coach Tolley. I'm not sure anyone would want to do that, they might be scared of what they might find. Remember he does have 3 young kids now. Know I wouldn't want to know what's going on in there. Unaka's coach being somewhat new might get some benefit from watching Hampton play but I know Cloudland's coach already knows everything Hampton does and likewise Coach Tolley knows exactly what the other teams do also. There's not many secerts at this point and time. They probably could run each other's offense. It really just boils down to who executes the best and plays the hardest with fewest mistakes. Some coaches just don't have anything better to do than attend ballgames. It's what they like, that's why they coach. I'm sure Coach Tolley wasn't concerned at all with the attendance of the other coaches.

being as competive as the three teams are to each other, i think that the players will always come ready to play. I think it comes down to the coaches. Who gets their team more prepared for the game. And who does the best coaching during the game. I have seen many high school teams and college teams get beat because their coach just out coached the other guy.

Knowing LT like I do I'd say that he wouldn't even mind if they sat on the bench with him during the game. Screen is exactly correct in that it is getting close to conference game time and each coach wants to get a last minute look at their competition or as Screen also said maybe they just like to watch basketball. You would figure that someone from say Elizabethton or Unicoi or Happy Valley, teams that will possibly have to play against Claiborne in the regional would be there since it was so close. Oh well, what do I know. How is your team doing Screen?

Sure you are right about LT, bounce. Most coaches would benefit from sitting on the bench with him. Would learn a lot, not about what Hampton does but how to coach a team. Maybe some of the other coaches don't think they'll make it to the regionals or they don't have to worry about their opponents. Some coaches are mainly concerned with their own team but the really good ones will always check out the other conference competition. Would have been a good chance for them to see CC. Which team are you referring to? Lady Vols had a great comeback win. UNC took it on the chin. ETSU (men) are playing well. Not fond of the women. UT men can't guard anyone but are fun to watch. Like to watch all the area high schools. Like which ever is playing against South Greene.........