Bray's Rankings (Div 1 and Div 2) now posted

CoachBray

Bray's Rankings are now posted for this week. Go to www.tennesseewrestling.com to view.

Sorry it took so long. Lots of matches to go through from Cordova Duals, Bradley, McCallie, Father Ryan, and Ravenwood. I did not get Central results.

Congrats to Chad Penson (Cordova) and Heath Eslinger (Cleveland) for being named Wrestler/Coach of the Week.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bray's Rankings are now posted for this week. Go to www.tennesseewrestling.com to view.

Sorry it took so long. Lots of matches to go through from Cordova Duals, Bradley, McCallie, Father Ryan, and Ravenwood. I did not get Central results.

Congrats to Chad Penson (Cordova) and Heath Eslinger (Cleveland) for being named Wrestler/Coach of the Week.

Hey, didn't Jonathan Taylor just win some big deal at 140. What the deal on that?

Hey, didn't Jonathan Taylor just win some big deal at 140. What the deal on that?

I can not wait for your next post.

I try to picture the poster sitting at home and try to get a feel for who they are, with you I see;

A young man, with a Bob Marley and a Cheech and Chong poster on the wall, with what appears to be a nine inch glass tube, rounded at the bottom with smoke coming out of it.

Keep it up dude

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I can not wait for your next post.

I try to picture the poster sitting at home and try to get a feel for who they are, with you I see;

A young man, with a Bob Marley and a Cheech and Chong poster on the wall, with what appears to be a nine inch glass tube, rounded at the bottom with smoke coming out of it.

Keep it up dude

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You' re right about one thing. Nine inch tube.

That's what I'm talking about, I knew you would not let me down.

You don't sport dredlocks do you??

Wish I could, but I once paid good money to watch a GA chap with dredlocks wrestle a very good Chatt-boy. I was scared to death that a scull part would hit his mom in the mouth. Didn't happen though. But since you are concerned about good hair maintenace, please cut those ear-hairs, then you will be as beautiful as as you are wise. So Now, please tell me about Jonathon Taylor, I'm sure you have an opinion.

Wish I could, but I once paid good money to watch a GA chap with dredlocks wrestle a very good Chatt-boy. I was scared to death that a scull part would hit his mom in the mouth. Didn't happen though. But since you are concerned about good hair maintenace, please cut those ear-hairs, then you will be as beautiful as as you are wise. So Now, please tell me about Jonathon Taylor, I'm sure you have an opinion.

I see him as a 13 year old little boy trying to make a funny, immaturity is a class act.

But to answer your question, Taylor went up to make way for Tony Tolbert who will be returning at 140 shortly.

I see him as a 13 year old little boy trying to make a funny, immaturity is a class act.

But to answer your question, Taylor went up to make way for Tony Tolbert who will be returning at 140 shortly.

Are you saying that 13 year olds are not class acts? I give you a B+ on economy and a D- on content. When say that JT went up.. do you mean that he is normally 135 and went up? When you say that he "made way" for TT, is that a wrestling term cause Jakie Fargo doesn't understand.

I don't know why this stuff is being said but its not what my family is about so enuff said, for chatttownrasslin I assure you that my kids do not make way for no one, with all due respect. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you saying that 13 year olds are not class acts? I give you a B+ on economy and a D- on content. When say that JT went up.. do you mean that he is normally 135 and went up? When you say that he "made way" for TT, is that a wrestling term cause Jakie Fargo doesn't understand.

Taylor was at 140 ........ Tolbert came back at 140 ........... Taylor moved UP a class to 145.

Taylor made way for Tolbert. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't know why this stuff is being said but its not what my family is about so enuff said, for chatttownrasslin I assure you that my kids do not make way for no one, with all due respect. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's a double negative, so that means he did move up to 145 for Tony, lol. So chatt, what was the reason?

That's a double negative, so that means he did move up to 145 for Tony, lol. So chatt, what was the reason?

Jonathan doesn't feel holding five more pounds is needed to accomplish his goals. He was asked to wrestle one tournament at 140 by his Coach. He did what was asked of him to please another parent. It was never his intention of wrestling 140. He actually is certified at 135 but after his injury we just felt like healing his body was more important than cutting weight. I hope that answers your question. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />