DRESDEN ATHLETICS?

TOPDOLLAR

Yeah there are always going to idiots who have no idea what their talking about besides what they ready on the internet. to be honest i quite enjoyed your rant on your "problem" You know what, the problem is people like you who do nothing but talk negative about something that you litterally know NOTHING about dude. Really. Is that all the response you have to my post is that if i don't agree to not read when some jack off is posting incorrect bashing things? Come on dude, gotta do better. idiots like you telling your children that which prolly has an effect on people coming out is the main problem. Seriously dude. To be honest i really don't care who played on a bball team 14 yrs ago. I'm referring to your other 15 ignorant posts on here on a topic that you are totally oblivious to. Grow the **** up dude.

I'll say it one more time just so you get this through your head and everybody elses out there. QUIT COMPLAING TO YOUR KIDS AND EVERYONE ELSE ABOUT SOMETRHING IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT. All that does is put a bad impression and make them a heck of a less likely to come out. when you have an actual rebutal post it. until then sit in germantown and root for them. No one gives a **** about you up here.

hello

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHHH, man where has TOP DOLLAR gone. This topic was giving me some good laughs. Please, Please Top Dollar keep telling us of the glory days. I love talking about beating palmersville, West Carroll, Gleason and such. No disrespect to those teams, but I think they would agree that they are not Lake Co., Humboldt, or Union City. Top Dollar I bet you know your basketball, especially from 1.5 - 2 hours away. You should Ref, with eyes like that