MrNoitAll is Back!

MrNoitAll

Stick to the losers because you can't pick the winners.

Wilson24 I have notice that you are a "Newbie" and I am sure that is why you are having some trouble on this post, but to say that CC and Riverdale have been losers is really hard for me to understand? Please share with the world who is your team! I am proud to say the "Mighty Wildkitten" is the team that I am rooting for but I will also say that we choked last year and did not make it to the state. But if you stay on this site you will see that "MrNoitAll" knows a little about softball, hey I may have forgotten more than you have ever known! But Wilson24 always remember that "MrNoitAll" loves people like you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson24 I have notice that you are a "Newbie" and I am sure that is why you are having some trouble on this post, but to say that CC and Riverdale have been losers is really hard for me to understand? Please share with the world who is your team! I am proud to say the "Mighty Wildkitten" is the team that I am rooting for but I will also say that we choked last year and did not make it to the state. But if you stay on this site you will see that "MrNoitAll" knows a little about softball, hey I may have forgotten more than you have ever known! But Wilson24 always remember that "MrNoitAll" loves people like you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Welcome back, NIA!

Thank you Cascade11 I saw where your "Champions" had a great run in football this year! You all have a very good in Coach Parker! I understand that you all hired the principal's husband to be the softball coach this year, he is going to play in any tourneys this year? To get better you must play better teams and you all have the best team in the state last year in your district with the "School with the Lights on the tracks" and they should be just as good! Plus they have one of the best coaches in the state! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ooltewah is my team. Tell me what Riverdale and Coffee Co. have ever done since you know so much.

Thank you Cascade11 I saw where your "Champions" had a great run in football this year! You all have a very good in Coach Parker! I understand that you all hired the principal's husband to be the softball coach this year, he is going to play in any tourneys this year? To get better you must play better teams and you all have the best team in the state last year in your district with the "School with the Lights on the tracks" and they should be just as good! Plus they have one of the best coaches in the state! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have no idea what the plans are for tournaments this year. They typically play in the Lincoln County Tournament around Easter and also have played at Shelbyville, but the lack of pitching may limit that again this year. Carter is still the only pitcher we have on the team, so who knows. Ralph Edwards will be the head coach with Mr. Wilder (I think that's correct) assisting this year. Mike Edmonson, with my assistance, will run the Middle School team again this year.

Birdie has been asking about my ole friend stdbird has anyone seen him lately? She kept on talking about how much money he has and she even bet he didnt even live in a double wide like we do. But I keep telling her money isnt everything just look at us and you will see what not having money can do for you! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I am sure he will be picking the Beech team as his number one or Goodpasture. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I believe he is at his winter home in the Bahamas. I think he copywrited the Mr Noitall image and made thousands last year. Or maybe he got the money from beating you in the Big ones contest last year.

That's great because the jr high kids need good coaching and playing time as a unit. I remember seeing you last year in "Ttown" last year your girls looked good. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

We had no one with pitching experience in Middle School last year, but Carter's little sister moves up to 7th grade this year which should help. Bedford County as a whole is way behind most districts from a pitching stand point. Shelbyville and Smryna have been traditional slow pitch powerhouses and only recently started getting younger kids interested in the fastpitch programs.

I believe he is at his winter home in the Bahamas. I think he copywrited the Mr Noitall image and made thousands last year. Or maybe he got the money from beating you in the Big ones contest last year.

Yes it has been a very long winter knowing that someone rich like stdbird beat this ole red neck from Tullahoma but this is a new year and I feelin gooood! Bring his rich butt on and lets see if he can get lucky two years in a row! I am sure that he does not understand how us rednecks live heck we just started the fire last night, Birdie thought it was about time since the pipes were a little frozen this morning. She is such a sweet ole woman, she said that she was going to come and watch us play this year! I can't wait to get in the dirt with her! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yes it has been a very long winter knowing that someone rich like stdbird beat this ole red neck from Tullahoma but this is a new year and I feelin gooood! Bring his rich butt on and lets see if he can get lucky two years in a row! I am sure that he does not understand how us rednecks live heck we just started the fire last night, Birdie thought it was about time since the pipes were a little frozen this morning. She is such a sweet ole woman, she said that she was going to come and watch us play this year! I can't wait to get in the dirt with her! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Come to think of it both you and the birdman finished behind westTN last year . I think he was the only one from the west to win anything.

Come to think of it both you and the birdman finished behind westTN last year . I think he was the only one from the west to win anything.

Well this was a contest just between me and the birdman! He only beat me by one pick but I will say that is all it took to make me shut up for a little while but this is 09 and looking forward to seeing and hearing from all of our friends! Just cant wait to get outside and throw the ball around. I hope you all come out to the Hendersonville tourney this year and say hi to "MrNoitAll"! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />