Blackman,Father Ryan, Tullahoma and Lincoln Co.

shootfirst

Are the Blackman Fans going to have there own rope off

section in the stands ??? Like other teams do.(Purple Irish)

If so we will be there !!!!!

Blackman defeats Father Ryan, Tullahoma, and Lincoln Co tonight. (Kennedy over Mustain 14-7)

Way to go Blackman wrestlers!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

It amazes me that for 2 years now people on this board have been misspelling a State Runner-up's name even when it is clearly listed correctly on the 2008 brackets on TSSAA's website. It is Tate MUSTIN.

sory lutee, I promise I'm gonna work on it /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Watching the match, Kennedy looked like he was playing with MUSTIN. Throwing him around and smiling alot until he ankle picked him straight to his back for a quick 5 then ankle picking him again and again.

MUSTIN looked really frustrated during and after the match. He spent the next two matches embarrassing the Ryan backup and Lincoln Co kid teching them both. picking them up over and over and bringing them to the mat just to let them up again with this I dont care look on his face.

He pinned Kennedy last year pretty quick so I dont think he appreciated having his tail handed to him by a sophomore. IMHO

sory lutee, I promise I'm gonna work on it /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Watching the match, Kennedy looked like he was playing with MUSTIN. Throwing him around and smiling alot until he ankle picked him straight to his back for a quick 5 then ankle picking him again and again.

MUSTIN looked really frustrated during and after the match. He spent the next two matches embarrassing the Ryan backup and Lincoln Co kid teching them both. picking them up over and over and bringing them to the mat just to let them up again with this I dont care look on his face.

He pinned Kennedy last year pretty quick so I dont think he appreciated having his tail handed to him by a sophomore. IMHO

WOW!!!

I seriously struggle to find any accuracy at all in this post.

First, no one "played" at all in this match. Actually, in several spots (both on and off the mat) these two were quite serious. So serious in fact the ref had to have several up close and personal converstations with them both.

Second, Mustin has NEVER pinned Kennedy. Though, he did defeat him last year at the state tournament.

WOW!!!

I seriously struggle to find any accuracy at all in this post.

First, no one "played" at all in this match. Actually, in several spots (both on and off the mat) these two were quite serious. So serious in fact the ref had to have several up close and personal converstations with them both.

Second, Mustin has NEVER pinned Kennedy. Though, he did defeat him last year at the state tournament.

Nothing wrong with being humble.........

Was told that Kennedy was pinned but I guess only majored... my bad

maybe I should have said IMO /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />