Knoxville Thunder Gold-Sams having Indivdual Try-outs for 09 Gold Sche

The Knoxville Thunder Gold-Sams team is looking for players to fill the 2009 Gold Summer Schedule Team. This is only 1 of 4 Gold teams in the State of Tennessee that will play a true Gold Schedule in 2009 that we know of. We are looking for players that want to play on the collegiate level. This team went to 16 under ASA Nationals in 2008 and played against 4 teams that went to the 18 Gold Nationals in 2008 winning 3 of the 4 games. All High School Players are encourage to try-out. Dont miss out on a GREAT opportunity.

E-Mail for more information to:

Knoxthunder05@aol.com

or call:

865-389-2245

Great opportunity for players. Openings do not come often with that team. Will make the drive up to Knoxville.

I think four gold teams in Tennessee is great news! Tennessee has the talent. Ok , but what 4 gold teams are there? I know of Fury and now I know of Knoxville, is Pruitt's cruisers finally going to a true 18U gold? Is the Xplosion still around for gold ball, I thought Ken Crook was retiring.

I think four gold teams in Tennessee is great news! Tennessee has the talent. Ok , but what 4 gold teams are there? I know of Fury and now I know of Knoxville, is Pruitt's cruisers finally going to a true 18U gold? Is the Xplosion still around for gold ball, I thought Ken Crook was retiring.

Xplosion '91' Gold (Brian Drake) and Tennessee Edge Gold (Chris Jordan) are two others I know about.

Wh are the pitchers that leading these gold teams? What high schools do they play for and have any pitched gold ball before? Isnt this a first ? 4 + TRUE gold teams out of Tennessee? Georgia wont know what hit them.

Not sure of all the pitchers of all the teams but this is what I know, Cat Banks of Beech High School and Levi Greenwood of Wilson Central for Nashville Explosion. The Renfroes form Trinity for the Chattanooga Fury and Whitney Gilbert of Cherokee High School and Laural Gregg of Madison High School N.C for Knoxville Thunder Gold. I think Ivy Renfroe is the only pitcher that played a Gold qualifing schedule with the Southern Force from IL. Knoxville Thunder Gold and Nashville Explosion are moving up from the 16 under ASA Nationals.

Not sure of all the pitchers of all the teams but this is what I know, Cat Banks of Beech High School and Levi Greenwood of Wilson Central for Nashville Explosion. The Renfroes form Trinity for the Chattanooga Fury and Whitney Gilbert of Cherokee High School and Laural Gregg of Madison High School N.C for Knoxville Thunder Gold. I think Ivy Renfroe is the only pitcher that played a Gold qualifing schedule with the Southern Force from IL. Knoxville Thunder Gold and Nashville Explosion are moving up from the 16 under ASA Nationals.

Red Devils played a gold qualifying schedule last season but did not qualify. Morgan Brewer pitches for Red Devils. The Force from Chattanooga are moving up from 16 under nationals as well with Katie Freels Best of Preps MVP of Rhea County and Leigh Ann Henry.

Red Devils played a gold qualifying schedule last season but did not qualify. Morgan Brewer pitches for Red Devils. The Force from Chattanooga are moving up from 16 under nationals as well with Katie Freels Best of Preps MVP of Rhea County and Leigh Ann Henry.

Thanks for the information. I forgot Ken said he was going Gold this year,sorry. He has a very good team.

• 4 months later...