Dyer County vs Westview

adsmom86

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Westview had them . Game was tied Westview side out 11 secs turned it over DC scored won . Westview boys played with a lot of heart,but we missed to many open 3's ! DC will go down at the Westwing ! WE ARE WESTVIEW !

Need I remind you of the Martin tourney championship? Think that was at the Westwing and I believe ya'll lost by 17 or 19 pts! DC DC DC DC DC DC!!!!!!

Need I remind you of the Martin tourney championship? Think that was at the Westwing and I believe ya'll lost by 17 or 19 pts! DC DC DC DC DC DC!!!!!!

Might also add, Big Ced did not play last night due to hamstring injury and will be back when we play again...he helps in the paint grabbing rebounds /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cj is the heart and soul of this team, when he steals the ball, dribbles around his back or goes in for a quick layup, it makes the gym go crazy. these boys know how to win no matter what.

20 wins. last year after we lost at state and at the beginning of this year, i honestly didnt completely have faith in this team like i should have, but they keep amazing me as this season progresses. keep it up choctaws.

gotta agree..very surprizing and great that our freshmen have adjusted at the h.s level so quickly..great coaching and on /off court leadership from c.j. rex,vets ..GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Westview has the Lloyd bros.......the younger one being a very good player.....but DC has CJ, Rex and Fred. Fred has been putting up some numbers!!! 19 the last game....yankees you gotta come see this kid play /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Haha, is Fred's knee completly healed?

Haha, is Fred's knee completly healed?

Didn't know it was hurt....Cedariuus Taylor the other freshman has been out with a knee injury. If it has been hurt he sure hasn't shown it..if his knee has been injured he plays better than most with 2 healthy knees...haaa!!!haaaa!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I FEEL LIKE DC NEEDS A LOST TO GET ON TRACK.SEEMS ODD ,BUT A LOT OF TIMES WHEN TEAMS CONTINUOUSLY WIN AFTER PLAYING SO HORRIBLE THEY ARE IN FOR A SHOCK LATER IN THE POST SEASON.IT IS VERY HARD TO GO UNDEFEATED IN A SEASON.DC HAS BEEN ONLY PLAYING FOR TWO QUARTERS A GAME AS OF LATELY. IF OUR DISTRICT WAS STRONGER WE WOULDN'T BE UNDEFEATED RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE DC CREDIT THEY HAVE BEATEN PRETTY GOOD TEAMS WHILE IN THERE SLUMP, WITH A TEAM FULL OF UNDERCLASSMEN.

Didn't know it was hurt....Cedariuus Taylor the other freshman has been out with a knee injury. If it has been hurt he sure hasn't shown it..if his knee has been injured he plays better than most with 2 healthy knees...haaa!!!haaaa!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

FRED HAD KNEE SURGERY AT THE END OF LAST SEASON.

FRED HAD KNEE SURGERY AT THE END OF LAST SEASON.

Gotcha /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I will agree DC has only really been going at their potential for 2 quarters max. They need to pull it together for a solid 4 quarters. Another kid who has really been stepping up as of late is Koty Gross....we have a load of talented underclassmen.

This game shows me a couple of things.

Dyer Co. is clutch. Crittendon's steal, 4 points and the free throws by Pierce sealed the win. 7 of their 20 wins have been by 10 points or less. But the mark of a good team is that they find ways to win close games. I've got to think that Coach McCord and crew will learn a lot from their last 4 games, where maybe they didn't play as well as they can.

Westview has the talent to compete in the region. If they play hard, as they did last night, shoot well and get a big game from some of top players (J. Lloyd had 21), the Chargers might make some noise.

This game shows me a couple of things.

Dyer Co. is clutch. Crittendon's steal, 4 points and the free throws by Pierce sealed the win. 7 of their 20 wins have been by 10 points or less. But the mark of a good team is that they find ways to win close games. I've got to think that Coach McCord and crew will learn a lot from their last 4 games, where maybe they didn't play as well as they can.

Very true, clutch plays at the right moment. Seems like I've always heard good teams will find the way to win!