How is North Side and Madison Look this year?

Ronaldihno

Don't know much about Northside yet. Madison will have some new talent especially a freshman who can run like the wind....

Well madison always have some new freshman that are good.... Do you know the name of the freshmen that you are talking about Joe23???? People expect northside to have a good team this year... How do you think Dyesburg will do this year Joe23????

Well madison always have some new freshman that are good.... Do you know the name of the freshmen that you are talking about Joe23???? People expect northside to have a good team this year... How do you think Dyesburg will do this year Joe23????

New freshman at Madison is Rudd Kroeger. Dyersburg has a new coach and will do very well.

New freshman at Madison is Rudd Kroeger. Dyersburg has a new coach and will do very well.

Oh ok thanks I think that his brother play too... Right??? I think that his brother plays defence... but i am not sure... Well Dyersburg do go almost every year but i heard that they were suppost to be better this year!!!

Oh ok thanks I think that his brother play too... Right??? I think that his brother plays defence... but i am not sure... Well Dyersburg do go almost every year but i heard that they were suppost to be better this year!!!

yes you are right he does have an older brother...played I think for Crockett Co last year so Im not sure about his eligibilty this year because of the whole transferr thing. D-burg is looking for a repeat of 2006 team which made it to semi's that year. We have more depth this year and more players who played club in the fall and a very committed coach so hoping to do just as well as the 2006 team

yes you are right he does have an older brother...played I think for Crockett Co last year so Im not sure about his eligibilty this year because of the whole transferr thing. D-burg is looking for a repeat of 2006 team which made it to semi's that year. We have more depth this year and more players who played club in the fall and a very committed coach so hoping to do just as well as the 2006 team

Yeah well good luck for you guys this season... I hope you guys have a great season... Do you know how haywood or amy of those teams are doing????