Sumner County Scoring Champ

CoachF

I saw Johnny Lynn Saturday and I couldn't remember if he was still the county's all time scoring leader. I would think that John Jenkins would have to be all over that record. I remember Jo Jo Dabbs being up there and I would think that Corey Brewer would be in the conversation. Can anybody shed some light?

I saw Johnny Lynn Saturday and I couldn't remember if he was still the county's all time scoring leader. I would think that John Jenkins would have to be all over that record. I remember Jo Jo Dabbs being up there and I would think that Corey Brewer would be in the conversation. Can anybody shed some light?

I DONT THINK JOHNNY EVER WAS THE ALL TIME LEADER IN SUMNER CO. I'VE HEARD JO JO DABBS FROM WHITE HOUSE COULD BE. SOMEONE TOLD ME DABBS AVERAGED ABOUT 20 AS A FRESH , 25 SOPH, 30 JUNIOR AND 30 SENIOR. SOMETHING LIKE THAT. JOHHNY WAS 7, 14, 21 AND 30. I THINK BREWER WAS 7 , 15, 25 AND 30.

I DONT THINK JOHNNY EVER WAS THE ALL TIME LEADER IN SUMNER CO. I'VE HEARD JO JO DABBS FROM WHITE HOUSE COULD BE. SOMEONE TOLD ME DABBS AVERAGED ABOUT 20 AS A FRESH , 25 SOPH, 30 JUNIOR AND 30 SENIOR. SOMETHING LIKE THAT. JOHHNY WAS 7, 14, 21 AND 30. I THINK BREWER WAS 7 , 15, 25 AND 30.

I believe you're about right on Johnny and Corey. While Jo Jo had some 30 pt games I don't believe he ever averaged 30 as a jr or sr. In the early 70's Eddie Sherlin led the state in scoring before there were 3pt ers and he averaged about 28 ppg over a 3 year stretch.

I believe you're about right on Johnny and Corey. While Jo Jo had some 30 pt games I don't believe he ever averaged 30 as a jr or sr. In the early 70's Eddie Sherlin led the state in scoring before there were 3pt ers and he averaged about 28 ppg over a 3 year stretch.

I GOT THE INFO ON JO JO FROM THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL AT WHITE HOUSE WHO COACHED WHITE HOUSE WHEN THEY WENT TO THE STATE IN 94. HE TOLD ME JO JOS STATS AND HE WAS PRETTY CONFIDENT THAT JO JO WAS THE LEADING SCORER IN THE COUNTY. I DONT REMEMBER THE EXACT STATS HE SAID BUT THEY WERE PRETTY HIGH UP THERE.