Siegel

boroman4now

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iam23............who are you? You seem to know so much about Siegel. I find it hard to believe that one of Siegels own players would come on here and announce the suspensions of senior players. If your seniors are such a problem then It will be very difficult for Siegel to win many games against the better teams that seem to not have chemistry issues. It is a shame that a senior class with so much talent is already having the issues over there. I know coach Reavis and he deserves so much better than what seems to be happening over there on Thompson Lane. I will say Siegel will be better next year once this years seniors and their attitudes are gone.According to your coaches preview on TBCA the juniors will get a fair shot at playing time so some of the seniors may lose their spots to underclassmen if they don't get it together soon. ( BLACKMAN).......Bowers is a beast,he can flat out play the game. Sisco will tear up average pitching but k alot against the top guys.........catcher will be a big ? for the blaze.........(RIVERDALE)Probably the best bunch of kids in the district..... I would take 9 Cory Crunks and be happy,he plays hard and is a great kid. Davis and Orphanos will be a good 1-2 punch. (OAKLAND)Cody Barrett has good stuff on the hill and will give them good innings. Sinor can flat out hit when he gets in a groove. Catcher will be their biggest ?

Iam23............who are you? You seem to know so much about Siegel. I find it hard to believe that one of Siegels own players would come on here and announce the suspensions of senior players. If your seniors are such a problem then It will be very difficult for Siegel to win many games against the better teams that seem to not have chemistry issues. It is a shame that a senior class with so much talent is already having the issues over there. I know coach Reavis and he deserves so much better than what seems to be happening over there on Thompson Lane. I will say Siegel will be better next year once this years seniors and their attitudes are gone.According to your coaches preview on TBCA the juniors will get a fair shot at playing time so some of the seniors may lose their spots to underclassmen if they don't get it together soon. ( BLACKMAN).......Bowers is a beast,he can flat out play the game. Sisco will tear up average pitching but k alot against the top guys.........catcher will be a big ? for the blaze.........(RIVERDALE)Probably the best bunch of kids in the district..... I would take 9 Cory Crunks and be happy,he plays hard and is a great kid. Davis and Orphanos will be a good 1-2 punch. (OAKLAND)Cody Barrett has good stuff on the hill and will give them good innings. Sinor can flat out hit when he gets in a groove. Catcher will be their biggest ?

What about Clark for Oakland?? Forgot to mention him. It will be tough winning games without Siegels seniors, but it's not like thery don't have a solid bench that can play just as well as the guy ahead of them, like u said. Yes, the underclassmen will get they're shot, I know Reavis will put out the best 9 out there and try to win a ballgame every night

i was talking to some of the players from siegel and i heard someone say that neil robinson is looking strong already off the mound and heard that he is wanting to be ready around season opener not starting but by mid-season wanting to be a 100%. thats all i have heard right now about that situation but they still have watson and a couple juniors and seniors pushing for that number 2 spot while robinson is out. good luck stars.

and there lineup is strong but your right there are a lot of underclassmen who had great summers and looking for a chance to start

Somebodys gotta step up in there

Forget the past and focus on now and March 9. We've waited two years for this season...so sit back, relax and enjoy. Coach Reavis has a plan and it's a good one. We are going to see some amazing baseball this season and I can't wait!!

T minus 38 days and counting.

NO WORRIES!

Go Stars!!

I am not saying I know alot but when I go to watch a game I actually watch the game and the players and look for their strenghts and weaknesses. You see some day I will have a young one that will benefit from the things I learn from watching the great game of baseball. And I must say that there is some great baseball played in Rutherford County. If you have a kid that plays here I wish him and his team the best of luck this season my friend.

I am not saying I know alot but when I go to watch a game I actually watch the game and the players and look for their strenghts and weaknesses. You see some day I will have a young one that will benefit from the things I learn from watching the great game of baseball. And I must say that there is some great baseball played in Rutherford County. If you have a kid that plays here I wish him and his team the best of luck this season my friend.

Go Stars.