Cornell @ UTC

harry thornton

It is recommended that you all attend either 5:30 Sat. eve. vigil mass or early mass on Sunday A.M. so you can make the meeting. It can be held at a "non-billiards" venue because BCB won't be there because he would "rather watch paint dry than sit through a college wrestling match". I think he misses the action packed days of coaching in the "Kind. - 2nd grade" div. of an F.C.I. tournament and watching the overly enthusiastic young moms bounce, er, cheer rather for their young gladiators as they battle back and forth to something like a 25 - 27 decision. Come to think of it, I miss those days too. It was pretty lonely @ "The Cat" a few weeks ago prior to the Sooners match. Just me and Dennis and a guy I went to Sts. Peter & Paul with. Whaddaya say, cheeseburger and a cold partner for breakfast and it's off to the match. I've already gotten management to double his deliveries for the week, so, BE THERE !!

Harry

PS - respond if you're coming so, ex- Dynamo Dennis will know whether or not to triple his order.

It is recommended that you all attend either 5:30 Sat. eve. vigil mass or early mass on Sunday A.M. so you can make the meeting. It can be held at a "non-billiards" venue because BCB won't be there because he would "rather watch paint dry than sit through a college wrestling match". I think he misses the action packed days of coaching in the "Kind. - 2nd grade" div. of an F.C.I. tournament and watching the overly enthusiastic young moms bounce, er, cheer rather for their young gladiators as they battle back and forth to something like a 25 - 27 decision. Come to think of it, I miss those days too. It was pretty lonely @ "The Cat" a few weeks ago prior to the Sooners match. Just me and Dennis and a guy I went to Sts. Peter & Paul with. Whaddaya say, cheeseburger and a cold partner for breakfast and it's off to the match. I've already gotten management to double his deliveries for the week, so, BE THERE !!

Harry

PS - respond if you're coming so, ex- Dynamo Dennis will know whether or not to triple his order.

I always love meetings so early church it is. I think afterwards though I will stay home and watch the Super Bowl pre-game shows. They are awesome!

On second thought maybe I can shake loose for a little 'rasslin, even if it is college.

I always love meetings so early church it is. I think afterwards though I will stay home and watch the Super Bowl pre-game shows. They are awesome!

On second thought maybe I can shake loose for a little 'rasslin, even if it is college.

Say Bweh,

Got feelin I might see you on Sun. I heard raider76 has been demoted after he burnt the popcorn against Oklahoma so he now has bathroom detail. Either which way, he aint gonna make the meeting.

***ALSO, i GOTTA CHANGE VENUE. THE CAT DOESN'T OPEN TIL NOON AND THERES JUST TOO MUCH ON THE AGENDA TO COVER IT IN LESS THAN AN HOUR. STAY TUNED...

Harry