Shelbyville Softball, no love

robotman

Uh, that would be me! Thank you, thank you very much...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I beat both of you, but nothing out of west tn ever gets any credit. I guess that's why I changed my screen name for this year.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Mrknowitall its too cold to get people all upset this early. Give them a break. lol Oh yea the football school is going to surprise some people this year. Alot of people even here think they are a year away from having several good years of ball but i believe with the two seniors they have this year as leaders they will be a tem to reckon with this year.

Come on Mrknowitall its too cold to get people all upset this early. Give them a break. lol Oh yea the football school is going to surprise some people this year. Alot of people even here think they are a year away from having several good years of ball but i believe with the two seniors they have this year as leaders they will be a tem to reckon with this year.

Well "Birdie" and I have been working on getting the crytstal ball all clean up for the up coming season and what I remember from last year is that the "football school" may be a year away from winning district but Coach Smith and the girls have been working hard and will be a lot better this year than last year! Without giving to much info on the district I will say that CC be the front runner and the "basketball school" will be looking up to both of them! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well "Birdie" and I have been working on getting the crytstal ball all clean up for the up coming season and what I remember from last year is that the "football school" may be a year away from winning district but Coach Smith and the girls have been working hard and will be a lot better this year than last year! Without giving to much info on the district I will say that CC be the front runner and the "basketball school" will be looking up to both of them! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Coffee County the front runner? What's happen to all that talk about the state? I didn't mean to get under your skin, but sometimes what you print on here hurts other people. Don't pick losers, there are no losers, just girls playing a game that they love. Gosh if looking up to both of them means Shelbyville finishes 3rd, that's the best prediction for a Shelbyville softball team in recent memory. What about Lawrence County, Columbia, Tullahoma?

Coffee County the front runner? What's happen to all that talk about the state? I didn't mean to get under your skin, but sometimes what you print on here hurts other people. Don't pick losers, there are no losers, just girls playing a game that they love. Gosh if looking up to both of them means Shelbyville finishes 3rd, that's the best prediction for a Shelbyville softball team in recent memory. What about Lawrence County, Columbia, Tullahoma?

I never notice that I said that the "basketball school" would be third, I believe I said that they would be looking up. You are right they wish that they could finish third! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

By living in the "Walking Horse Capital of the World" you should know that there has never been any mules to win the "Big Show" I am sure that everyone is noticing it will not happen in District 8AAA this year either in softball, that is why the Ladies from Manchester will be our District Champs! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thank you MrNoitAll from all of us "mules" over here in Shelbyville! We couldn't come up with better bulletin board material if we went to Vince Lombardi himself and asked for a pre-season pep talk. If I remember correctly, you were all about Tullahoma last pre-season; just look how well that turned out for them. We appreciate you not putting that kind of Hex on us this year. So thanks for calling us MULES AND LOSERS for the last few weeks, its going to make victory that much sweeter!

We also need to point out that we were NOT comparing you to the great Vince Lombardi. He liked to build people up whereas, obviously, you like to tear them down. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

GO EAGLETTES!!

Thank you MrNoitAll from all of us "mules" over here in Shelbyville! We couldn't come up with better bulletin board material if we went to Vince Lombardi himself and asked for a pre-season pep talk. If I remember correctly, you were all about Tullahoma last pre-season; just look how well that turned out for them. We appreciate you not putting that kind of Hex on us this year. So thanks for calling us MULES AND LOSERS for the last few weeks, its going to make victory that much sweeter!

We also need to point out that we were NOT comparing you to the great Vince Lombardi. He liked to build people up whereas, obviously, you like to tear them down. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

GO EAGLETTES!!

Its great to know that I have made another friend from the "basketball school" town! I am sure that you will place this material in the right spot, if I am lucky it may appear in the TG! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I just like to pick losers anyone can pick winners! Remember everytime that we play the game there will be winners and losers and I just want to remind people of the losers!

I think that its to early for any of you to be predicting who's gonna come out on top.have they even started practicing yet?you Should know that every year girls change and some that were good last year might not be good this year.and vice versa.we should wait and see.lol dads will be dads and alot of you think your kid is great but at this age you never know from one day to the next.Shelbyville does have talent but it has to be a team sport and if they pull together they will do fine but if you single one out because she's the GREATEST then you will do what you have for the last couple of years depend on one player and she aint all that.

I think that its to early for any of you to be predicting who's gonna come out on top.have they even started practicing yet?you Should know that every year girls change and some that were good last year might not be good this year.and vice versa.we should wait and see.lol dads will be dads and alot of you think your kid is great but at this age you never know from one day to the next.Shelbyville does have talent but it has to be a team sport and if they pull together they will do fine but if you single one out because she's the GREATEST then you will do what you have for the last couple of years depend on one player and she aint all that.

You are right "newbie" they do have WAY to many dads along the fence just ready to tell you what you should have done! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Something else that I have notice over the years they always think that all of the calls go against them as well!